Muslim Converts to Christianity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    Kiddies dont know about Tex Cobb
    Anybody that can get Howard Cosell to quit is cool in my book.

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    so some dude changed from a sexist, bigoted, racist, hateful, violent religion to a sexist, bigoted, racist, hateful, violent religion that allows him to eat bacon?

sounds like a good deal.
    I'm fairly certain that the worst violence perpetrated by Christians (Crusades and Spanish Inquisition) were retaliation for atrocities committed by Muslims, but perhaps you could enlighten me. Even today Muslims are still slaughtering Christians all over Africa and the Middle East, without requital.

Comment

Muslims aren't allowed to convert under the tenants of the religion (somewhat of an oxymoron). Leads to the crazy situations you see in Egypt with accusations of Coptic women being "prevented from converting to/marrying into Islam" and therefore justifying the occasional bloodbath raid to "liberate" them, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

I'm fairly certain that the worst violence perpetrated by Christians (Crusades and Spanish Inquisition) were retaliation for atrocities committed by Muslims, but perhaps you could enlighten me. Even today Muslims are still slaughtering Christians all over Africa and the Middle East, without requital.
        Abrahamic religions by their nature are violent. Killing of non-Christians by Christians in history have been justified by labeling them as "Heretics" or "Witches", whatever. Wars that God wants his people to fight.

"Dying for God" is not only present in Islam but in Christianity as well, and there's a fair amount of blood spilled in the name of Jesus.

A true "religion of peace" i would say is Jainism. An extremist Jain won't blow up planes or picket funerals of dead soldiers. They'd be too busy looking at the ground afraid to step on an ant.

Comment

it goes both ways
          Last edited by hogwash; 01-08-2012, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I see this thread getting ugly.....
            I was going to say lock it up! lol.

Before this one turns into a complete holy war over the internet loaded with wikipedia quotes on ideological fundamentalism.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Mills Lane: "Randall do you know where you are right now?"

Cobb: "I'm in Las Vegas getting the **** kicked out of me"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                  Amazing story

cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

just moved from one brainwashing to another and all because he felt alone/abandoned

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    so some dude changed from a sexist, bigoted, racist, hateful, violent religion to a sexist, bigoted, racist, hateful, violent religion that allows him to eat bacon?

sounds like a good deal.
                    How and where is christianity violent today?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
                      Amazing story

Nothing AMAZING at all!!!

All religions in their present form are corrupt, self-serving, deviant and enslaving. Man\woman who were to be the stewards of the faith have allowed corruption to alter what was supposed to be. The one God who was to be the focal point, is now a secondary consideration.

Here's my take on religion ... Its like playing pool, if you are off-stroke even a millimeter at the point of impact, then that deviation, by the time it makes contact with the object ball, will be off over an centimeter or more.

Religion at its origin was pure {as pure as a concept in the supernatural can be} the Imans, Priests, Bishops, Reverends though their ignorance and weakness used their own religion to take advantage of those looking for enlightenment.

Its like in the movie "The book of eli" where the character played by Gary Oldman made the statement: If we want to rule more than this little piece of land, we need religion\the bible to do it. Because it is a weapon against the hearts and souls of men."

Religion at its creation was able to help change the lives of people. Religion today, has some value, but overall it is worthless in the area of helping anyone. Religion today, is nothing more than a TOOL used to enslave and further corrupt the ingnorant.

That being stated, there are some believers that are sincere -- but the ratio of criminals, pervert, liers, thieves, murderers to true believers\practitioners is in the area of 99,000,000:1

Most people would be better served to stay as far away from religion as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X