Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive always been the type who mostly waits for a girl to start talking to me first. . . usually the extremely hot girls don't approach guys first, however, they will "give you the look", to let you know they want you to approach them. .

i admit that im not some smooth talking playa. . . im kind of shy in person (unless i know the girl well). . . lol im probably even a little awkward at times. . . i just can't bring myself to put on a fake pose and be all cocky and tough. . im just a nice guy - not all aggressive, and touchy-feely like some guys can be with girls at the club. . .

it seems a surprising amount of girls actually like this "azzhole persona" a lot of doosh knuckles have. . . a lot of girls don't like a guy who is just laid back, quiet, and nice. . .
    Last edited by UglyPug; 01-05-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      I find the best place to pick up women is the gym.
      Picking up women at the gym, they're great to bench press.

Comment

I honestly do think though that a fair number of super hotties get ignored partly because they are labelled the same "slut" or there just unapproachable for a lot of guys who are not confident. I gave a lift to a few girls down to a local club, I had never meet one of them before she was a hotties with her **** hanging out her top almost and looked like a slut but she was actually a nice girl to get on with she didn’t have anyone come up to her all night which supprised me.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
          Picking up women at the gym, they're great to bench press.
          They make a good shoulder press too. Even better with the asians. I get one on each hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            ive always been the type who mostly waits for a girl to start talking to me first. . . usually the extremely hot girls don't approach guys first, however, they will "give you the look", to let you know they want you to approach them. .

i admit that im not some smooth talking playa. . . im kind of shy in person (unless i know the girl well). . . lol im probably even a little awkward at times. . . i just can't bring myself to put on a fake pose and be all cocky and tough. . im just a nice guy - not all aggressive, and touchy-feely like some guys can be with girls at the club. . .

it seems a surprising amount of girls actually like this "azzhole persona" a lot of doosh knuckles have. . . a lot of girls don't like a guy who is just laid back, quiet, and nice. . .
            Yeah a lot of girls end up with the nobs but I suppose there the sort of people who go up and talk to these girls. If I am standing next to a girl I like and we are at the bar and she is talking to her mate about something I often put in a little comment about there conversation and I often can then get chatting to them, I also like having a joke with the bar girls I enjoy making people laugh. Going in cold with a girl I find harder but it can still work.

The thing i'm rubbish at is internet dating, how are you supposed to put across your personality on things like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Or do hot girls in night clubs get ignored by Duffgun because he prefers Del Boy and Seth Mitchell over women?
              You caught me out my real love is for Chisora.

Comment

wendy dubbeld

hotter than the suns core.....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Interesting discussion this one actually! Where's the Lounge playa's at.. Get in here you ****s!
                  Short answer GC mah homie. Playa's get chose.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post

Bet you end up in the friend zone a lot, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
                      Yeah a lot of girls end up with the nobs but I suppose there the sort of people who go up and talk to these girls. If I am standing next to a girl I like and we are at the bar and she is talking to her mate about something I often put in a little comment about there conversation and I often can then get chatting to them, I also like having a joke with the bar girls I enjoy making people laugh. Going in cold with a girl I find harder but it can still work.

The thing i'm rubbish at is internet dating, how are you supposed to put across your personality on things like that?
                      It's called droppin 5,000lbs of game on a broads head mah homie. It works in the clubs, as well as the internet. It's like a Universal remote, you press the right button, and you can turn on any T.V. you like bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X