Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Agreed, they're just stupid for trying. And a little bit pathetic.

I'm surprised at how much we agree upon. Must be that time of year
    No, I just think we are both realists and intelligent. Granted, you won't agree with my opinions on everything nor will I yours, but I respect what you have to say nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      No, I just think we are both realists and intelligent. Granted, you won't agree with my opinions on everything nor will I yours, but I respect what you have to say nonetheless
      ^^^ keep telling yourself that.

Comment

Females got it so easy.

I think that's why a girl who sleeps with many is a whore and a dude who sleeps with many is a playa.

A dude gotta have his game tight, look fresh, be outspoken, be funny etc etc.

A woman just gotta be present.

You agree, yes?
        Hell yea, plus men gotta work for their **** and know how to do something.

Women can be strippers and make serious money, like ****in serious ****.

Charging like $20 for like a 4 or 5min lapdance.

**** if I was a girl I know for a fact I would be a stripper. Easy money, know a few pole moves and tease old desprate men.

It doesn't get easier than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          ^^^ keep telling yourself that.
          Oh Timmeh, I own more of you, than I own shoes.

I have 128 pairs of shoes, for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
            Meh..

We're both full of shit, but we do a darn good job at masking it

Comment

Meh..

confident bull****ting...i like it.

Comment

It's like that for me. Girls who I date say that I'm really intimidating because I'm tall, good-looking and have a broody demeanour. To be honest, when I talk to girls in nightclubs, they are shocked that a guy like me would stoop down to their level, so they are usually quite reluctant to engage. It's only when I tell them that it's ok to be so taken aback by me, and that they shouldn't feel like they don't deserve to stand in my presence, that they finally begin to calm down and act normal.

Comment

Meh..

High f*king 5 to that!

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post

**** if I was a girl I know for a fact I would be a stripper. Easy money, know a few pole moves and tease old desprate men.

Nuff' said Emz. Chick at 0:11 .. My kinda gurl God bless Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post

Nah i do that as a guy in a gay night club. Get my nob out.

Comment

Working...
                      X