Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want a female opinion on it:

I think a lot of girls get ignored because they make themselves unapproachable.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post

Bingo........

Comment

You one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            You one of them?
            Yes and no.

When I do actually go out, I go out to have fun with my friends, not to meet guys. Any guy who wants to talk to me in a club/bar setting really isn't concerned with my favourite book or my views on global warming, they are looking for something to take home with them. That isn't my thing. But I am always smiling and laughing when I am out, so I do get approached, because I come across as friendly. I respectfully decline though.

Comment

Yes and no.

When I do actually go out, I go out to have fun with my friends, not to meet guys. Any guy who wants to talk to me in a club/bar setting really isn't concerned with my favourite book or my views on global warming, they are looking for something to take home with them. That isn't my thing. But I am always smiling and laughing when I am out, so I do get approached, because I come across as friendly. I respectfully decline though.
              Females got it so easy.

I think that's why a girl who sleeps with many is a whore and a dude who sleeps with many is a playa.

A dude gotta have his game tight, look fresh, be outspoken, be funny etc etc.

A woman just gotta be present.

You agree, yes?

Comment

Females got it so easy.

I think that's why a girl who sleeps with many is a whore and a dude who sleeps with many is a playa.

A dude gotta have his game tight, look fresh, be outspoken, be funny etc etc.

A woman just gotta be present.

You agree, yes?
                I agree with 99% of what you said. There are really beautiful men who don't have to try and have girls falling all over them, so would that make them whores as well?

I myself, don't do the one night stand/random partners thing, but to each their own. I think as long as someone is honest with their partner and knows what they want, they can't really be a whore, etc.

But that is partially why I get a giggle out of people saying I come here for attention. I have boobs and a vag, all I need to do is show up and if I want attention, it's easily found.

Comment

I agree with 99% of what you said. There are really beautiful men who don't have to try and have girls falling all over them, so would that make them whores as well?

I myself, don't do the one night stand/random partners thing, but to each their own. I think as long as someone is honest with their partner and knows what they want, they can't really be a whore, etc.

But that is partially why I get a giggle out of people saying I come here for attention. I have boobs and a vag, all I need to do is show up and if I want attention, it's easily found.
                  Yes, transfered unto boxingscene - if a woman came here she would get a lot of attention for just being present as you pointed out.

If she took advantage of this attention from all the needy men she would by that definition be considered a (attention) whore.

You're right you could make that similarity, Boss Lady.

Good ting you're above that

Comment

Yes, transfered unto boxingscene - if a woman came here she would get a lot of attention for just being present as you pointed out.

If she took advantage of this attention from all the needy men she would by that definition be considered a (attention) whore.

You're right you could make that similarity, Boss Lady.

Good ting you're above that
                    My dear Champ, you misread what I was saying: I was applying that statement to real life. No one here is going to get their mittens on my t&a so really, there is really no point in anyone trying to 'woo' me so to speak

Comment

My dear Champ, you misread what I was saying: I was applying that statement to real life. No one here is going to get their mittens on my t&a so really, there is really no point in anyone trying to 'woo' me so to speak
                      Agreed, they're just stupid for trying. And a little bit pathetic.

I'm surprised at how much we agree upon. Must be that time of year

Comment

Working...
                      X