No announcement yet.

Post About The Last Time A Girl Had You Trippin'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    LOL @ everybody acting all hard like they're immune to this shit. GTFO.
    Yeah, everyone here seems scared to contribute

Comment

I'm all for being sprung, honestly. I've always been "that guy" anyway : The type of dude that's more geared towards a serious relationship than random hooking up. I've done my fair share of both, but the former is definitely more satisfying for me than the former.

Comment

One of my blogs on here is all about it and its somewhat boxing related, it was the only and only time......I learn quickly from mistakes.

Comment

ugh, i dont even wanna get into it...ill just curse my addiction to gash....

Comment

@ Hype.

Right there with you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              ugh, i dont even wanna get into it...ill just curse my addiction to gash....
              C'mon man, gotta share those details

Comment

i've been secretly eyeing a nice girl at the italian lang course that i've been attending for 2 months, and we worked really well together for the course & some other stuff (she constantly been nagging me via email). never really felt that it'd come to anything at all as she always ran home as soon as the course was over & felt she wasn't really interested in me.
                then at the end of the course in dec 20th she invited me to coffee, and we had a really cool personal debate there as well. then at the end i surprised her with a nice ny gift, and she literally hopped on me and showered me with kisses. didn't know that poor little thing had such a crush on me and could hide it for so long. i was completely shocked and felt woozy for the rest of the day. really weird feeling that i never had before. hoping for the best in the future though.

Comment

Before I log off for the night, good luck with that, Leohappy : I hope it goes well for you, man.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    LOL @ everybody acting all hard like they're immune to this shit. GTFO.

It's been a while for me, honestly, but I'm currently getting to know a girl who could end up having that effect on me in the very near future. I've been trying to distance myself a bit as of late to try to prolong the agony, though.
                    thank god for your honesty and for being real, lol, now that ive seen many of your post, lol, you might be one of the realest individuals in this piece of **** website, lolyou speak of things with truth and you base your opinions on common sense, lol, nobody should vbe ashamed to say theyve been thinking of a certain girl too much, lol, its happened to me with my girl , lol, i still feel the same, lol, been with her azz for 4 ****in years now,

Comment

I was really into this girl that was a bit of a wild free spirit type - she was the one that suggested the "friends with benefits"

Sounds like a sweet deal in theory but I got a bit emotionally attached.

It was a fun crazy few months and still think about her now and again.

Comment

Working...
                      X