Russell Brand Recieves 20 mill from divorce with Katy Perry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
    What makes you say that?

Why can't she enjoy the money she worked hard to make?

_________

Comment

He said neither deserve 20m.

I wanted to know why Perry doesn't deserve it.

I know Russel doesn't deserve it, the dude is a clown. But Perry worked hard for that money and she deserves every penny she has.
      i dount brand even needs that money. perhaps perry should've thought of that before she married him?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        Worked hard for? She's a pop singer not a minimum wage manual labourer.
        You don't know anything about the music industry.

You think it was an easy road to make it where she is?

Do you have any idea how many pop singers there are in the world that never make it anywhere? She landed like 5 of her songs from one album in #1 on billboards. I think she was the first person to do that.

You're going to say she doesn't deserve her money?

I'm guessing your the kind to say footballers don't deserve what they earn.

Comment

Worked hard for? She's a pop singer not a minimum wage manual labourer.
          Was she just handed the money or did she work for it?

You become a pop singer and see how hard it is to make 50 mil

Comment

She should be happy he got chump change and didn't get Hogan'd.

Comment

You don't know anything about the music industry.

You think it was an easy road to make it where she is?

Do you have any idea how many pop singers there are in the world that never make it anywhere? She landed like 5 of her songs from one album in #1 on billboards. I think she was the first person to do that.

You're going to say she doesn't deserve her money?

I'm guessing your the kind to say footballers don't deserve what they earn.
              I dont need to know anything about the music industry. Her record company saw that she was marketable because she was a good looking piece of ass who had a half decent voice. All her songs are ****e and yes, I am "the kind" who thinks the top footballers are paid too much which they obviously are.

Comment

score.........

Comment

I dont need to know anything about the music industry. Her record company saw that she was marketable because she was a good looking piece of ass who had a half decent voice. All her songs are ****e and yes, I am "the kind" who thinks the top footballers are paid too much which they obviously are.
                  She is not getting tax money, no one's forcing anyone to pay her. She sells product(s) that people buy. Same with footballers the billions of ££'s the league generates through TV rights is distributed to clubs who pay the players that ultimately earn that money. Now is it proportionate to rest of society? No but we live in a capitalist world and you can't go on complaining about someone making 'too much' money.

Comment

I can care less how much he gets from this divorce, what I want to know is how was she in bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                      She is not getting tax money, no one's forcing anyone to pay her. She sells product(s) that people buy. Same with footballers the billions of ££'s the league generates through TV rights is distributed to clubs who pay the players that ultimately earn that money. Now is it proportionate to rest of society? No but we live in a capitalist world and you can't go on complaining about someone making 'too much' money.
                      By using that logic, because there is such a huge demand for drugs worldwide, the leaders of the drug cartels deserve there millions. I have no problem with people who want to buy her music but I still feel that very few people in the world deserve nor need such vast sums of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X