Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Bulls Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should they go with korver for the 3? damn, can't believe it's down to this against philly. wow, just wow...

EDIT: nevermind.

Comment

• Game over.

We're officially f ucked.

Comment

• stacey king just put it best: loss for words...man, this sucks.

Comment

• Philly got bailed out at the line making the come back but its expected to get home calls and why wasn't Taj in late Boozer was taking lots of bad shots late and was leaving his guy for a wide open jumpers.
          was Gibson injured?
          Last edited by immortal tech; 05-04-2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
            Philly got bailed out at the line making the come back but its expected to get home calls and why wasn't Taj in late Boozer was taking lots of bad shots late and was leaving his guy for a wide open jumpers.
            I wasn't feeling Thibs' moves tonight either.

I thought Luc was in there for far too long and the plays they were running were kinda elementary.

Comment

• Yeah Taj appeared to be injured but he was running just fine a few plays later.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                I wasn't feeling Thibs' moves tonight either.

I thought Luc was in there for far too long and the plays they were running were kinda elementary.
                Luc was taking too long to get the offense started but it was obvious when we had Gibson and Asik on we were killing them on the inside getting 2nd and 3rd shots and we were leading by double digits.
                having boozer in there when he is not shooting is pointless now we in a must win situation come Sunday

Comment

• Go Bulls!

1 more quarter of good basketball and we're back in it.

Comment

• hahahahahaha.

Comment

• That hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X