Collapse
No announcement yet.

100K on Ron Paul winning tonight's Iowa Caucus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This donating thing is out of whack. So I donated more point to all of you then I was supposed to.

Keep the change.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      You Americans have been voting on Age, Looks and Hair for the past 2 decades and all its got you is trillions of $$$ in debt. I thought youd learned your lesson after Obama but apparently not.

Good luck with Romneycare & FreddieNewt.
      Lol at McCain and Gingrich as far as age, looks and hair.

You chopped off the latter part of my post, so perhaps you didn't notice, but I'm no longer much of a fan of Newt Gingrich. On the surface, the balanced budgets and welfare reform while he was Speaker of the House drew me in, that and he's fairly intelligent and articulate. But he's probably as narcissistic as the current joker, with about the same zero real (successful) executive experience. And the deeper you dig, the more he smells.

I'm still holding out for Paul Ryan or Bobby Jindal. I would even take Mitch Daniels over the current field. And I will probably sit this election out (like I did in 08) if the Repub nominee turns out to be Romney, Gingrich, Paul, Bachman or Huntsman. My dark horse Thaddeus McCotter dropped out, Santorum doesn't have much personality or exec exp and despite a phenomenal record as my governor, Perry just doesn't have the gravitas for the main stage.

After adding 4.5 trillion to the debt his first 3 years, I shudder to think what 5 more of this joker will give us. The historical recovery that always follows a recession is nonexistent. Probably because more than half of our 15.2 trillion in debt is short term loans and bonds from within our borders, which means there simply isn't sufficient money in the system left for businesses to expand. And uncertainty over ever increasing health insurance premiums and future tax rates make it impossible to calculate the long term cost of additional employees.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-04-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        This donating thing is out of whack. So I donated more point to all of you then I was supposed to.

Keep the change.
        Your million e-bet turned into 10million+.

You actually sent me 10,200,000

Count on getting the change back, after I finish laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Lol at McCain and Gingrich as far as age, looks and hair.

You chopped off the latter part of my post, so perhaps you didn't notice, but I'm not longer much of a fan of Newt Gingrich. On the surface, the balanced budgets and welfare reform while he was Speaker of the House drew me in, that and he's fairly intelligent and articulate. But he's probably as narcissistic as the current joker, with about the same zero real (successful) executive experience. And the deeper you dig, the more he smells.

I'm still holding out for Paul Ryan or Bobby Jindal. I would even take Mitch Daniels over the current field. And I will probably sit this election out (like I did in 08) if the Repub nominee turns out to be Romney, Gingrich, Paul, Bachman or Huntsman. My dark horse Thaddeus McCotter dropped out, Santorum doesn't have much personality or exec exp and despite a phenomenal record as my governor, Perry just doesn't have the gravitas for the main stage.

After adding 4.5 trillion to the debt his first 3 years, I shudder to think what 5 more of this joker will give us. The historical recovery that always follows a recession is nonexistent. Probably because more than half of our 15.2 trillion in debt is short term loans and bonds from within our borders, which means there simply isn't sufficient money in the system left for businesses to expand. And uncertainty over ever increasing health insurance premiums and future tax rates make it impossible to calculate the long term cost of additional employees.
          There isn't enough money to even pay current\future obligated debts, like social security, medicare etc .....

I think the US would have to have like 16trillion {don't quote - gotta check the figure} in the bank NOW in order to pay the social security due to all of us, when we retire. The system is totally bankrupt because of out of control spending and bailouts.

"The present value of these deficits or unfunded obligations is an estimated $45.8 trillion. This is the amount that would have to be set aside during 2009 so that the principal and interest would pay for the unfunded obligations through 2084."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt
          Last edited by arraamis; 01-03-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            There isn't enough money to even pay current\future obligated debts, like social security, medicare etc .....

I think the US would have to have like 16trillion {don't quote - gotta check the figure} in the bank NOW in order to pay the social security due to all of us, when we retire. The system is totally bankrupt because of out of control spending and bailouts.

"The present value of these deficits or unfunded obligations is an estimated $45.8 trillion. This is the amount that would have to be set aside during 2009 so that the principal and interest would pay for the unfunded obligations through 2084."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              As much as I want him to win, I think romney is gonna squeak by
              Once again Check_hooks gets another prediction right

Yall already know what time it is

Comment

Unless you're looking at some new info, it looks like Santorum is gonna squeak by.

Comment

except Santorum is leading by 62 votes

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/state/ia

Comment

Working...
                  X