Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success has to be taught just like maths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Jew Jitsu is the deadliest form of Martial Arts.

Comment

I may not agree with Israel but I admire Jews.
      They know money even how stereotypical that sounds.

They practically own Hollywood.

Jews have high educational attainment in general but that isn't the reason why they gain higher status.

Look at asians...
      How many of all asian students end up millionaires, CEO's, gain influence and power positions?

It's more to it then Education.

Jews know how to network, just look at Facebook hahahaha(FYA a jew founded Facebook).

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        I
        Look at asians...
        How many of all asian students end up millionaires, CEO's, gain influence and power positions?
        asian-americans median income are higher than whites , blacks , latinos iirc.

what asians lack is "old money"

some asians have been here a long time but most haven't been here more than 2-3 generations tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Dying while reading this thread!

Also jews teach their kids to be more disiplined and to work hard, basically success and they are persistant.

Proud to be a jew
          Haha Tunney won't be your friend any more!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            asian-americans median income are higher than whites , blacks , latinos iirc.

what asians lack is "old money"

some asians have been here a long time but most haven't been here more than 2-3 generations tbh.
            Thats a good point!

What I meant was it has to be more then educational attainment with jews.

But you might be right.
            Some Jews might be well connected from the start, via relatives and such.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Haha Tunney won't be your friend any more!
              tunney's only friend is his alts.

not even that sometimes......since he has to bump his own lame ass threads daily by deleting his own posts and reposting them to keep his post count lower and to hide the fact his lame ass keeps bumping his own threads 20-30 times a day.

Comment

Thats a good point!

But you might be right.
                the chinese are looked upon in the same way in western countries as jews in asia.

some of the richest filipinos....thais.....vietnamese....etc. are all ethnic chinese.

caused similar problems in asia as jews did in europe.

singapore breaking off from malaysia.

pol pot "holocaust" against ethnic chinese in cambodia (though that idiot killed seemingly everyone tbh)

Comment

Thats a good point!

But you might be right.

Jewish people were frozen out of the merchant and trade guilds in the middle ages and were persecuted quite a bit throughout history so they banded together because of faith and helped each other.

Asians have a knack for saving as evidenced by the high savings rate of certain nationalities. There so many flavors of Asian that I think the bonds tend to be within their group (Chinese, Cambos, Pinoys, Viets, Koreans, etc) rather than their religion.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Jewish people were frozen out of the merchant and trade guilds in the middle ages and were persecuted quite a bit throughout history so they banded together because of faith and helped each other.

Asians have a knack for saving as evidenced by the high savings rate of certain nationalities. There so many flavors of Asian that I think the bonds tend to be within there group (Chinese, Cambos, Pinoys, Viets, Koreans, etc).
                    asians are crazy in saving.

sometimes you see asian people with modest incomes having 50, 100, 200 K in cash in their house because they don't trust banks.

that's why so many asians were victims of home invasion robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      asians are crazy in saving.

sometimes you see asian people with modest incomes having 50, 100, 200 K in cash in their house because they don't trust banks.

that's why so many asians were victims of home invasion robberies.

Unless it's from illegal purposes or they themselves are illegal, I don't understand that thought process.

Same as with guys carrying like 500 or so cash on them.

Seems like ur just asking for problems that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X