No announcement yet.

My mildly annoying Saturday morning..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    This ****sexual jew gets his haircut in beauty salon in Scarsdale. None of this actually happened.
    Says the Puerto Rican tranny hairdresser...

I get my haircut on Midland Avenue, right off of Mile Square Road. I dare you to show up there sometime. One punch and you'd take a knee faster than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
      You don't even have hair you rock a black wig, I've seen it before.
      Yet another thread based on lies, your life is made up of lies.

I don't respect you, Dick Cummingston IX.
      Once again, the English ginger ****** ****** spams my thread to try and impress his hero Jack The Rippuh. You're a joke and a twat.

Comment

Nigel is going in.

Comment

Fucking faggot, i doubt you even said shit to the Rican guy who skipped you. You shit yourself with the Russian why should any believe you called out this guy?

You're still sitting there right now, 6 hours later waiting on a haircut like a bitch. Too scared to stand up for himself.

This thread reeks of f
          ag cowardice and I want nothing to do with it.

Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
            Fucking faggot, i doubt you even said shit to the Rican guy who skipped you. You shit yourself with the Russian why should any believe you called out this guy?

You're still sitting there right now, 6 hours later waiting on a haircut like a bitch. Too scared to stand up for himself.

This thread reeks of f
            ag cowardice and I want nothing to do with it.

Goodbye.
            The Russian called ahead, so technically he did have an appointment.

Second, I'm typing from a computer now, my phone is too slow for me to use this site.

Third, I'd smack the ***** outta you, ******.

Comment

And that gay soccer fan Dgay called you Nigel and you did nothing. What a fuuckin sissy

Comment

R&R (rum and more rum) R&B (rum and beer). stop drinking so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  The Russian called ahead, so technically he did have an appointment.

Second, I'm typing from a computer now, my phone is too slow for me to use this site.

Third, I'd smack the ***** outta you, ******.
                  Quit lying, you already have the iphone 5.

You would gladly wait countless hours for a haircut just to say you got a freshcut in the hood. You're a pathetic ******.

Comment

The fact that the TS made a thread about hair really shows how ****sexual he is.

Get a life mate.

Comment

Honestly, what you tryna do impress me?
                      You think backing down to people is gonna impress me, George?

Your delusional if you think so, best thing you can do is stick to eating crap and get off this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X