Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you go about taking a dump in public bathrooms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather **** on myself (it's never gotten to that point) than to sit in a public toilet

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I rather **** on myself (it's never gotten to that point) than to sit in a public toilet
      I could imagine going in after you and just seeing a pile of shit-covered paper to one side on the floor because of no bin.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        I could imagine going in after you and just seeing a pile of shit-covered paper to one side on the floor because of no bin.
        Damn, you beat me to it.

Comment

Only place I s**t outside of my home is my store, it's not a public bathroom, or the hotels I stay in when I travel for work. Nowhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            I carry a portable garbage can with me for situations like this
            Last edited by -jose-; 08-08-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Usually I will be fairly quick about my business in a public bathroom. But if I'm laying down the law on that bish I won't flush I leave it there for others to admire.

Same thing if I'm taking vitamin packs and my piss is neon yellow I won't flush either I want the next person in there to think that the piss may have come from an alien or god.

Not srs about the **** I will always flush it, as for the piss though you bet your ass I don't flush that.

This thread reminds me of the one time I was at the Philly airport and I went into the bathroom to pee while I was waiting. While washing my hands I catch a glimpse of the handicap stall underneath and a small crack in the door, there is brown everyone, presumably ****. As I start walking out of the bathroom I think to myself "I have to see what it was like in there" I walk in and there is seriously **** everywhere. I gagged on the smell and got the **** out of there. Walk back to my group and go on for the rest of the day with no one knowing what I saw.
              Last edited by Danny Gunz; 08-08-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I carry a portable garbage can with me for situations like this
                "Hold up homie"

Whips out a foldable trash can with a plastic bag in it and unleashes a flurry of tamales

I'm ****ing dying bahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  "Hold up homie"

Whips out a foldable trash can with a plastic bag in it and unleashes a flurry of tamales

I'm ****ing dying bahahaha

something like that but with less heat

Comment

Working...
                  X