Collapse
No announcement yet.

**San Antonio Spurs thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spurs are playing great right now but they really need to clean up the glass...they should of won by 25 but the thunder were getting alot offensive rebs ,2nd chance points...also the thunder tried to take the spurs out of their rhythm by hack a splitter ,tiago has to shoot better at the line and they'll stop...

Comment

• penetrate & kick out

ball movement sons

Comment

• how are the granpurs so good???

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          how are the granpurs so good???
          Gregg Popovich. One of the strictest and well-disciplined head coaches in the NBA ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            spurs are playing great right now but they really need to clean up the glass...they should of won by 25 but the thunder were getting alot offensive rebs ,2nd chance points...also the thunder tried to take the spurs out of their rhythm by hack a splitter ,tiago has to shoot better at the line and they'll stop...

Yeah those offensive rebounds were killing SA in the first half, I kept watching the ball fly over Jack's head like 3 times, guys weren't boxing out. After every failed rebound I was like fuuuuuuuck! OKC scored on those o rebounds too.
            I think Green will FINALLY have a breakout game shooting the 3, he's just gotta.

He blew 4 wide open 3s that helped lead to OKCs comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Yeah those offensive rebounds were killing SA in the first half, I kept watching the ball fly over Jack's head like 3 times, guys weren't boxing out. After every failed rebound I was like fuuuuuuuck! OKC scored on those o rebounds too.
              I think Green will FINALLY have a breakout game shooting the 3, he's just gotta.

He blew 4 wide open 3s that helped lead to OKCs comeback.
              yeah dgreen did alright in the first half he went like 2/3 on 3s and hit a mid range jumper but then died down in the second half...and lets not forget how clutch green was the last time he played in okc...hope he goes ham again

Comment

• hmm wonder why this thread hasnt been bumped lately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  hmm wonder why this thread hasnt been bumped lately?
                  lol it's not looking good.

Comment

• yeah not looking good at all.

seeing some hunger/fire would be nice...

Comment

• i hope okc ends this parker ginobili era of flopping for good.

last nights flops were disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X