Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm jumping too.

war sperms!

Comment

• It really sucks when a team you can't stand is playing so fundamentally, so beautifully that you start to doubt if you really hate them that much. They were nstoppable. They moved the ball so well they were just unstoppable. I still hate them though.

Comment

• last night's game was a thing of beauty

Comment

• The spurs are Nasty...taking the undisciplined Thunder to school.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
            The spurs are Nasty...taking the undisciplined Thunder to school.
            How are the thunder undisciplined? Stop taking away from the game by discrediting the thunder.

What happened was that a great team got stomped on by another great team in a masterful performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              How are the thunder undisciplined? Stop taking away from the game by discrediting the thunder.

What happened was that a great team got stomped on by another great team in a masterful performance.
              Im not discrediting the spurs, are you crazy. How are you going to tell me that Westbrook is disciplined? That guy does some crazy stuff, especially in the first half of the game. If he knew how to distribute the ball better his team would have been closer at half time or even ahead. The spurs are a better TEAM, with OKC having better PLAYERS.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                i hate ginobili :guns:

Comment

• Im hating the Spurs more and more watching them. No team should be that good its just unfair to the rest of the league.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      #2 on ESPN's Top 10 plays. I think he should've gotten the #1 play, but that was definitely one of the most exciting plays that I've seen from Tim in years.

Comment

Working...
                      X