Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giinnoobbiillii!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 19 in a row, dat shyt KRAY!

Spurs got NASTY and started executing, Jack brought a lot of intensity to the game.

I expect the Spurs to play MUCH better next game, they were bricking a bunch of shots. I think Green will have a breakout game next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        19 in a row, dat shyt KRAY!

Spurs got NASTY and started executing, Jack brought a lot of intensity to the game.

I expect the Spurs to play MUCH better next game, they were bricking a bunch of shots. I think Green will have a breakout game next game.
        They played terrible for 3 quarters and still ended up winning mostly comfortably. How is that possible? Spurs are something else.

Comment

I really hope so.. The spurs cant afford those kinds of starts in the next games specially the ones in okc. Good thing Le ole manu showed up tonight. Kept them in the game.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              Ginobiliiii !

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                They played terrible for 3 quarters and still ended up winning mostly comfortably. How is that possible? Spurs are something else.

take the test sperms.. take the test..

Comment

• Kenny Smith made a good observation after the game. the spurs were getting good shots although they kept missing in the 1st half but nevertheless the had good looks compared to OKC.

and lol @ pop "I WANT SOME NASTY!"

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
                    Kenny Smith made a good observation after the game. the spurs were getting good shots although they kept missing in the 1st half but nevertheless the had good looks compared to OKC.

and lol @ pop "I WANT SOME NASTY!"
                    Yep. Real good point. He said something to the effect of "I'll take the team that's missing easy shots all day over the ones making hard shots." Eventually those hard shots will stop falling.

Comment

You gotta consider the amount of wide open dunks OKC missed as well, I'm still going with the Spurs here.

Comment

Working...
                      X