Collapse
No announcement yet.

**San Antonio Spurs thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they were tired and the clippers were desperate for a win. But like what you said, they played like **** all game and found a way to win it in the 4th qtr.

Comment

• I never come to the lounge, but I'm glad I caught this gem of a thread.

It's been a joy watching Chris Paul and Blake Griffin get owned this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
        they were tired and the clippers were desperate for a win. But like what you said, they played like **** all game and found a way to win it in the 4th qtr.
        yep...in some way its good to that the spurs were tested...good for the young guys kawhi and dgreen to experience that pressure

Comment

• Neal killed it with some nicely timed shots. I was surprised he was out there in the 4th so long considering he's a bit of a liability on D

Comment

• i see SA beating OKC but i don't see them sweeping OKC

Comment

• How does Duncan do it? He's one of those guys that you wouldn't expect to play great defense, but he's one of the best interior defender ever. He doesn't do anything flashy offensively, but he's one of the most effective low-post scorer of all time. I can't wait to see how the Spurs are gonna deal with the Thunder's speed and athleticism.

Comment

• Spurs will wipe out the Thunder in 5. This team is special, I'm jealous of you Spurs fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Spurs will wipe out the Thunder in 5. This team is special, I'm jealous of you Spurs fans.
                  OKc will kill spurs in 6 :guns:

Comment

• spurs

im so proud of the San Antonio Spurs, two sweeps in the playoffs!! Come on thats freakin awesome. Hopefully we can hold OKC and make it to the next round. All the spurs players are doing really good this season espically Tim. Hes been awesome during the playoffs and hope he continues to be awesome!! I think this may be the Spurs Year! Go Spurs Go! I love my spurs!

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetmarsha7024 View Post
                      im so proud of the San Antonio Spurs, two sweeps in the playoffs!! Come on thats freakin awesome. Hopefully we can hold OKC and make it to the next round. All the spurs players are doing really good this season espically Tim. Hes been awesome during the playoffs and hope he continues to be awesome!! I think this may be the Spurs Year! Go Spurs Go! I love my spurs!
                      hey corrie. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X