Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    yea manu will miss a few games and i dont know about splitter

at least they won again...
    Good to hear about manu, im more concerned about splitter missing significant time. They need him most when pop gives TD a day off.

Comment

• lol spurs keep winning even with out manu & splitter

Comment

• good win.. hoping they could sustain it to the playoffs!

Comment

• pop proves again why he's best of coach in the nba

Comment

• ****, TJ Ford may retire due to the stinger he received. He's had back problems his whole career and it looks like he doesn't want to take that big of a chance becoming permanently getting injured.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9404

The Spurs are reportedly pursuing a back up PG before the trade deadline which is on the 15th.

Damn this sucks, Ford was playing REALLY well in his limited minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              ****, TJ Ford may retire due to the stinger he received. He's had back problems his whole career and it looks like he doesn't want to take that big of a chance becoming permanently getting injured.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9404

The Spurs are reportedly pursuing a back up PG before the trade deadline which is on the 15th.

Damn this sucks, Ford was playing REALLY well in his limited minutes.
              damn thats messed up but i guess the right dec with all the inj he's had in his career ....fuuk baron davis.....

looks like neal & manu are gonna be running the back up point, i dont think they will make a move

if they do make a move they need to get sessions or a big

Comment

damn thats messed up but i guess the right dec with all the inj he's had in his career ....fuuk baron davis.....

looks like neal & manu are gonna be running the back up point, i dont think they will make a move

if they do make a move they need to get sessions or a big

I think they may be able to get sessions for a 1st and Anderson who has requested a trade.

Tj said he's going to retire for sure now so it should be official in a few days.

Parker said that the spurs medical staff told TJ if he were to be hit like that one more time he'd be paralyzed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I think they may be able to get sessions for a 1st and Anderson who has requested a trade.

Tj said he's going to retire for sure now so it should be official in a few days.

Parker said that the spurs medical staff told TJ if he were to be hit like that one more time he'd be paralyzed.
                  yea i feel real bad for Tj poor guy......

i hope they make a push to try and get sessions....they were just gonna use that 1st to get a unproven point might aswell get a proven player as for anderson the spurs wont miss him their really deep at the guard position anyway

Comment

• spurs just beat the magic.....

tim duncan>>>>howard
                    parker>>>nelson
                    ginobili>>>turkoglu

Comment

spurs just beat the magic.....

tim duncan>>>>howard
                      parker>>>nelson
                      ginobili>>>turkoglu
                      Sounds bout right.