No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Walt and I used to roam South Beach, spanking nerds with moonrocks.
    We have grown now and are sorry in the most sarcastic sense of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      Nice to reunite with my alt
      kick rocks,

fatass

Comment

cheers walt

Comment

I like this series......

Walt is definitely one of the better posters on here.

Comment

damn first time ive read one of these. . . very good read actually. . .

lol how is mr. liqor still getting busted for juvenile shyt, though? isn't he in his mid 30's? ive caught charges similar to that, but back before i was 20, or right around there. . . at that age, if you're still getting blitzed, you need to have tact and exhibit caution. . .

would have liked to hear about his place of employment, and what he studied at university of florida. . . pretty solid university. . not quite as reputable as my alma mater, UNC-Chapel Hill, though. . .

i want to hear SQUEAL PIGGY's story next! hahaha the guy definitely has a face only a mother could love!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              kick rocks,

fatass
              Suck my rocks

Comment

whooo da funk is Walt Liquor...lmao...juuuus kidden....good read...

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post

lol how is mr. liqor still getting busted for juvenile shyt, though? isn't he in his mid 30's? ive caught charges similar to that, but back before i was 20, or right around there. . . at that age, if you're still getting blitzed, you need to have tact and exhibit caution. . .

would have liked to hear about his place of employment, and what he studied at university of florida. . . pretty solid university. . not quite as reputable as my alma mater, UNC-Chapel Hill, though. . .

i want to hear SQUEAL PIGGY's story next! hahaha the guy definitely has a face only a mother could love!

just joking about the prestige of alma maters. . . although everybody knows UNC > U of F

florida state is my favorite football team, so i hate UF. . . not nearly as bad as i hate "THE U", though i considered our season a success because we beat miami and florida. . .

Comment

just joking about the prestige of alma maters. . . although everybody knows UNC > U of F

florida state is my favorite football team, so i hate UF. . . not nearly as bad as i hate "THE U", though i considered our season a success because we beat miami and florida. . .

Comment

You skipped reading comprehension class at chapel hill apparently.

Those are the charges over all of my life. If you want the 2009 ones, you gotta search, but lets not compare me to the trust fund baby as far as when and how charges are picked up.

I have my own business, and have for about 3 years now.

Comment

Working...
                      X