Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i know dats right bruhnlaw, on that crown
    Yes indeed, it's part of the Southern Way, and thats the ONLY way.

Comment

typical chunk avi

Now you're just being petty. You know, I know and BS knows I produce better avatars then that.

Some would say, I'm the best at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Whass the damn deal R!zzleo? When you gon hold E hostage by knife point and make him interview you?
        LOL E's cool man, he doesnt deserve that. he asked me if i was down for an interview and i've already said yes.

now we must wait and let the hype build up, kinda similar to mayweather (walt's favorite fighter btw) vs. pacquiao, except this will actually happen unlike the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
          LOL E's cool man, he doesnt deserve that. he asked me if i was down for an interview and i've already said yes.

now we must wait and let the hype build up, kinda similar to mayweather (walt's favorite fighter btw) vs. pacquiao, except this will actually happen unlike the fight.
          Yea, E's mah homeboy. I just figured you rauguans aint no how to do nothin without a touch of violence, thas all. I aint know Bruhnlaw was a Floyd fan like us bruh?????? :huh: :lookin: :zippedlips:

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Now you're just being petty. You know, I know and BS knows I produce better avatars then that.

**** or GTFO Chunk, you know the rules. Please include a shot of a$$ too while you at it.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              pretty accurate other than he didnt shout out to the Gulf Coast Triumvirate
              DAMN!

Gulf Coast! I just drove from Mia to New Orleans for the last week.

Can't believe how many southern Mississippians have Saints stickers and signs on their cars. I was thoroughly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

Never heard of it.

i'll even beat you at your own game with my next avi

Comment

I love cowardly businessmen that avoid all of their top challenges, and make excuses why they wont fight all day every year.

elite fighters that look for the easy way out in their fights, in negotiations, and in picking opponents.....those are my favorite traits in a fighter.

i also like fighters that prefer the least amount of action as possible are very content out pointing their opponents, even though they could easily knock them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Yea, E's mah homeboy. I just figured you rauguans aint no how to do nothin without a touch of violence, thas all. I aint know Bruhnlaw was a Floyd fan like us bruh?????? :huh: :lookin: :zippedlips:
                    he is a floyd fan, but it's an intriguing internal conflict with walt. on one hand, he bashes floyd, on the other, he can't help but marvel at his boxing prowess (and his slick shiny abs)

he's very strange though man, IDK why but one time when he was drunk he admitted to me that he can't stand floyd's little, crusty looking hands. he doesnt understand how he can KO people with them. he would like to one day rub a tub of nivea lotion onto each hand while wearing nothing but a BBQ apron.

Comment

I love cowardly businessmen that avoid all of their top challenges, and make excuses why they wont fight all day every year.

elite fighters that look for the easy way out in their fights, in negotiations, and in picking opponents.....those are my favorite traits in a fighter.

i also like fighters that prefer the least amount of action as possible are very content out pointing their opponents, even though they could easily knock them out.
                      Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                      he is a floyd fan, but it's an intriguing internal conflict with walt. on one hand, he bashes floyd, on the other, he can't help but marvel at his boxing prowess (and his slick shiny abs)

he's very strange though man, IDK why but one time when he was drunk he admitted to me that he can't stand floyd's little, crusty looking hands. he doesnt understand how he can KO people with them. he would like to one day rub a tub of nivea lotion onto each hand while wearing nothing but a BBQ apron.
                      see what i mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X