Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ether, I'll give you 50 cents for every interview you DON'T do with Rizzle or Bringer. Starting season 2.

Bruhnlaw, we gotta get you for a welcome home interview!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      twas a rough night, wun twun. but i wasn't homeless at the time.

nopd tried to scare me by driving me around and telling me they were gonna drop me off in the projects too...
      Shoulda dropped you off in the Desire wit a sign on yo back that said "I'm out dat Florida ubiitchu!"

j/k.....I wouldnt even wish that one on the resident Jew boy hipster Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Can I pick your next avatar Walt? Cause you haven't got a fucking clue what your're doing.
        typical chunk avi

Comment

Ether, I'll give you 50 cents for every interview you DON'T do with Rizzle or Bringer. Starting season 2.

Bruhnlaw, we gotta get you for a welcome home interview!
          I'm game. If E calls, I'll answer bruh. 34 days and Imma be tow down ya heard me?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Shoulda dropped you off in the Desire wit a sign on yo back that said "I'm out dat Florida ubiitchu!"

j/k.....I wouldnt even wish that one on the resident Jew boy hipster Georgia.
            This was at the St. Thomas, chief.

damn desire was so big i would been running for 3 miles, unless i jumped the fence and swam that canal to get to the florida

Comment

please, boy

you're so scared you stopped answering my phone calls. you wouldn't dare THINK about leaving your golf community.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I'm game. If E calls, I'll answer bruh. 34 days and Imma be tow down ya heard me?
                i know dats right bruhnlaw, on that crown

Comment

This was at the St. Thomas, chief.

damn desire was so big i would been running for 3 miles, unless i jumped the fence and swam that canal to get to the florida
                  I figured you was uptown when you got jammed, thas why I figured it'd been a kick in the balls to take you clean on the other side of the N.O. downtown Imma have boucuop travelin to do when i get back. Gotta take the Wife on Vaca, hit the N.O., hit the "H", and hit SATX. ***** ya potna gon be wore out fa sho. But Imma be lovin every minute of it yea.

Comment

pretty accurate other than he didnt shout out to the Gulf Coast Triumvirate

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                      please, boy

you're so scared you stopped answering my phone calls. you wouldn't dare THINK about leaving your golf community.
                      Whass the damn deal R!zzleo? When you gon hold E hostage by knife point and make him interview you?

Comment

Working...
                      X