No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Walt reminds me of one of those mysterious guys that live in a cabin in the woods. An enigma who the locals like to tell stories about, but make a habit to stay out of his way. He only comes into town once every six Sundays to buy grain, sharpen his axe, and pay his internet bill.

lol before i saw his pictures portraying him as somewhat of a newfound family man, recovering from partying daze, i had him pictured as a 18-22 year old latino still attending college. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      ahh IC. . . nah was just kinda "speed reading" as i do with most stuff in the lounge. . .

that's cool with the business. . . do you have a website for it?

I have 2, but i cant give them out. My 1-800 number is on there. Just what i need is a bunch of urchins like sugarsean, barracuda, riz, i mean mersey, and tua getting their rocks off blowing up my phone all day.

My half wit business partner somehow has his cell on there though. I should post that cuz he's a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        I have 2, but i cant give them out. My 1-800 number is on there. Just what i need is a bunch of urchins like sugarsean, barracuda, riz, i mean mersey, and tua getting their rocks off blowing up my phone all day.

My half wit business partner somehow has his cell on there though. I should post that cuz he's a pain in the ass.
        Yep do that, that way we can get your homephone and cell # from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          lol before i saw his pictures portraying him as somewhat of a newfound family man, recovering from partying daze, i had him pictured as a 18-22 year old latino still attending college. . .
          weird,

before I saw that pic of your back, i thought you were born a male..

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Shoulda dropped you off in the Desire wit a sign on yo back that said "I'm out dat Florida ubiitchu!"

j/k.....I wouldnt even wish that one on the resident Jew boy hipster Georgia.
            |

Comment

weird,

you mean the back that is wider, and more tapering than yours?

when you have love handles and pooch belly, like you, the back isn't as emphasized. . .

lol your hairline is also receding, jake busey. . .

but don't worry, i believe that you are a successful businessman. . .

Comment

weird,

I am so happy that I started reading this thread backwards.

Comment

lol walt, you are an aging ginger. . . nuff said. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

I am so happy that I started reading this thread backwards.
                    lol horton don't make me start in on you again. . . you got too mad last time, though. . .

we all know why you haven't posted a picture of yourself. . .

that should be a new rule: unless you post your picture, you can't fire up others who do. . .

Comment

• haha damn ima fuk around and put somebody on prozac. . . gotta stop. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X