Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today its defintley the worst hangover ever man .Top 10 easy .3 quarters of a bottle of vodka and atleast 25 cans since Christmas

Comment

Jealousy
      Attention seekers

Comment

what i just actually kinda did: people who act like they are smarter than others because of their beliefs. . . people who think their opinions mean more. . . snarky, elitist attitudes. . .

Comment

Slow walkers/drivers! Move the fuvk out the way ****s I got places to go b!tches to see!!

Lil wanna be rudeboys who wear there pants by their ankles!

Fat mother****as that use to take up space on transport systems during my uni/law school days. MAKE THEM PAY DOUBLE THEY TAKE UP TWO OF MY SPACES SO PAY FOR 2 PEOPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Slow walkers/drivers! Move the fuvk out the way ****s I got places to go b!tches to see!!

Fat mother****as that use to take up space on transport systems during my uni/law school days. MAKE THEM PAY DOUBLE THEY TAKE UP TWO OF MY SPACES SO PAY FOR 2 PEOPLE!

you have a juris doctorates too! alas! another fellow FISTIC and LEGAL COLLEAGUE!!! we are a very rare breed!

Comment

Since people are talking about pickup games, here's my most irritating pickup game occurances:

1) ticky tack ass foul calling on game point
              2) dudes who foul all the time but call bullshi t fouls on you
              3) anyone who ever tried callin backcourt on a playground
              4) dudes who run with a winning team but try and drop later to play with their boys
              5) anyone who is at the park/court that wont jump in so you got a full game.
              6) not points that always wanna play point (greedy shooters or fools with no handle). I guess that could just read dudes who play out of position like 6'8 fools who sit at the 3 pt line.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Since people are talking about pickup games, here's my most irritating pickup game occurances:

1) ticky tack ass foul calling on game point
                2) dudes who foul all the time but call bullshi t fouls on you
                3) anyone who ever tried callin backcourt on a playground
                4) dudes who run with a winning team but try and drop later to play with their boys
                5) anyone who is at the park/court that wont jump in so you got a full game.
                6) not points that always wanna play point (greedy shooters or fools with no handle). I guess that could just read dudes who play out of position like 6'8 fools who sit at the 3 pt line.
                The opposite happens to me all the time...I'm 6'2" but people always seem to think I'm taller than that...so depending how tall/short a team is I always end up getting stuck guarding these 6'6"+ mofos who can really play inside...on the break and whatnot they're easy work, but then when I have to defend them in the post and nobody comes to help I'm ****ed. Gets me so pissed...this guy has half their damn teams points and is rebounding over me like crazy, help me tha **** out guys! Forget guarding the ****er that hasn't made an open shot all game and help me out. Just cuz I'm pretty built and tallish doesn't make me ****in Ben Wallace.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post

Drivers who think I should hurry up when I have the light when they are turning, its 2 extra seconds it won't make a difference in your destination so relax.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                    what i just actually kinda did: people who act like they are smarter than others because of their beliefs. . . people who think their opinions mean more. . . snarky, elitist attitudes. . .
                    You hate people with snarky, elitest attitudes? Yet you adore mib on here.

You r a weird dude pugly.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      The opposite happens to me all the time...I'm 6'2" but people always seem to think I'm taller than that...so depending how tall/short a team is I always end up getting stuck guarding these 6'6"+ mofos who can really play inside...on the break and whatnot they're easy work, but then when I have to defend them in the post and nobody comes to help I'm ****ed. Gets me so pissed...this guy has half their damn teams points and is rebounding over me like crazy, help me tha **** out guys! Forget guarding the ****er that hasn't made an open shot all game and help me out. Just cuz I'm pretty built and tallish doesn't make me ****in Ben Wallace.

Yu gotta box out son! Play strong, ANd talk to someone and tell um to come give you some help.

Im short but can jump and play inside or cut all game. I like playing big dudes and scrappin it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X