Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
    When people say they're going to do a 360 and change their life around. That would leave you at the same spot started. Haha

I once did a triple 360... I didn't know which way was up

Comment

• 1. Carlos Mencia
      2. Anyone who calls me Buddy or Amigo (Mostly Indians at gas station)
      3. Watching people play videos games to much
      4. people who dont wash their hands after using the RR

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        I once did a triple 360... I didn't know which way was up
        Face plant,injury, hospital, regret, contemplating, do it again. Haha

Comment

• People that act like they shyt don't stink. For those that think it's shyt it actually is a saying for judging people and acting like you're not the same as everyone else.

Comment

• people who work at the arsenal that gotta Benz and dont gotta walk every day so they strut that ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Rubberneckers. I was going to work today and I was running a little late(I had to get tacos first) and when I'm going to my exit, I see traffic is backed on the other side. So I thought it was a wreck probably. Didn't pay no mind really cause I wanted to go to work. Well, this bimbo a car in front of me went around 15 mph to see the accident with no cars in front of her. I was like, this bimbo!!

I have to admit the wreck looked bad, but I only did a quick glance and then zoomed in front of that lady. I admit it looked bad but the rubbernecking? Really?? Trying to cause another accident. I literally work across the street from the highway also.

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/12/40/70/2756147/3/628x47

Comment

• Being sore ass f^ck after working out from a long lay-off due to injury

Comment

• When a pretty, somewhat random girl shows up one night, gets tunnel vision for you, pulls you out of a club and yanks you into a cab without asking if you want to leave, and, once inside the cab, tells the cab driver to make two stops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                    When a pretty, somewhat random girl shows up one night, gets tunnel vision for you, pulls you out of a club and yanks you into a cab without asking if you want to leave, and, once inside the cab, tells the cab driver to make two stops.
                    Damn, I think we have post of the night... Sorry buddy.

Comment

• Ignorance in people and people being oblivious to certain situations. I tend to do it at times but when you see it from multiple people besides yourself it gets really irritating and fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X