Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who divide Americans into groups, for the sole purpose of pitting them against each other.

Hypocrites.

Control freaks.

Intellectuals who have never held a real job (or owned their own business) in their entire life, thinking they can effectively control/regulate every business/farm/bankindustry in the country.

Said intellectuals who are completely insulated from the disastrous effects of their policies.

Being represented by politicians who are almost exclusively lawyers (professional liars.)

Multi-billion dollar lobbying industry.

People who would rather silence you than have an adult discussion.

Having to pay 3.50 per case and 3.75 per bottle import duty (up from 1.00 and 1.25 respectively,) during an administration that claims to be "lowering taxes on the middle class."

Comment

• Anxiety does.

Comment

• people who talk shit all the time and just don't stfu

Comment

• habitual liars...doesn't matter how big or small, they'll lie about it

Sheep...they only follow what the media and/or celebrities say

I've probably said it before, but slow drivers in the fast lanes...move to the fucking right, *****!

Comment

• This Treyvon Martin sht,media fcking bs.
            Republicans and Democrats -Our country is fcking falling apart and all you can do is cry and complain.
            Dominos Pizza your pizza was good for about a month now it tastes like utter sht.
            Boxing judges and promoters-the amount of bad judges and refs makes the sport seem fixed,i love this sport with all of my heart and to see the decisions that i have seen lately is just fcking atrocious,not to mention the giving fighters titles bs Canelo and Jcc Jr fight a real fighter quit picking on has beens and no hopes.

Professional athletes not caring about there own fans,buy your jersey talk you up like the next great thing and for what so you can take the biggest contract you can i miss my youth they cared back then.
            My job i work with my hands thats what i am meant to do but my industry is dead at the moment so i run a fcking call center.

How gay this website has become,this place used to be like a 2nd home now its trolls and dickriders i have to read 10 posts to find anything remotely entertaining,not to mention the raping of the karma system and points those were things to show how long you have been here,with the mods 2000000 reps its just a how hard can i suck this mods **** contest,straight bums with a 100 rep power completely kills it,and thats not a shot at you as people its how your playing the game Reed Boston and Brad are cool and from conversations ive had with stick he is an ok guy as well i just think the e power has gone to some of there heads.

i could post all day

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              This Treyvon Martin sht,media fcking bs.
              Republicans and Democrats -Our country is fcking falling apart and all you can do is cry and complain.
              Dominos Pizza your pizza was good for about a month now it tastes like utter sht.
              Boxing judges and promoters-the amount of bad judges and refs makes the sport seem fixed,i love this sport with all of my heart and to see the decisions that i have seen lately is just fcking atrocious,not to mention the giving fighters titles bs Canelo and Jcc Jr fight a real fighter quit picking on has beens and no hopes.

Professional athletes not caring about there own fans,buy your jersey talk you up like the next great thing and for what so you can take the biggest contract you can i miss my youth they cared back then.
              My job i work with my hands thats what i am meant to do but my industry is dead at the moment so i run a fcking call center.

How gay this website has become,this place used to be like a 2nd home now its trolls and dickriders i have to read 10 posts to find anything remotely entertaining,not to mention the raping of the karma system and points those were things to show how long you have been here,with the mods 2000000 reps its just a how hard can i suck this mods **** contest,straight bums with a 100 rep power completely kills it,and thats not a shot at you as people its how your playing the game Reed Boston and Brad are cool and from conversations ive had with stick he is an ok guy as well i just think the e power has gone to some of there heads.
              i could post all day
              Damn son! You went in on that last paragraph. I would say something on that but I'll keep mouth closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                This Treyvon Martin sht,media fcking bs.

i could post all day
                i had a thing for dominoes pizza a few years back now i don't feel like paying 20 quid for a pizza

Comment

• That annoying lady on Mob Wives. The one that had the plastic surgery. I swear, anything that goes on she triples the dramatics.

Comment

• 1. People with bad breath
                    2. Dumb tattos
                    3. tecnho/dub step music
                    4. Racist
                    5. fuax hawks

Comment

• When people say they're going to do a 360 and change their life around. That would leave you at the same spot started. Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X