Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    this is why you're getting red k from me now and Vers(my alt) .
    Haha. Is that so?

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      Haha. Is that so?

Comment

• When the dialogue in a movie is too low... but the music and sound effects are too loud

When im about to take a ****... and forget my IPhone

When I want to eat... but already brushed my teeth

AND when I take a BIG ****... and flush the toilet before I can take a look

Comment

• People that dislike someone's greatness just cause

People that don't like someone professionally because they don't like their personal attitude

People that don't ask, just assume.

Mayweather- Pacquio crap

Comment

• Seeing people who use fitness equipment incorrectly. For example, I've seen people put 200 on the ab machine and turn it into a full body workout. The abs don't even get worked and you destroy your back.

Comment

• that it's PC to respect people's religious beliefs, even if they're completely insane and/or backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                Seeing people who use fitness equipment incorrectly. For example, I've seen people put 200 on the ab machine and turn it into a full body workout. The abs don't even get worked and you destroy your back.
                Haha. You gotta record that one day.

Comment

• Upper management that don't have any real life experience with certain things so they expect more.( Not me but I see it and disgust me)

Slow cashiers when there's a line. It's like... really... cause you hate your job you wanna make us suffer? Haha

Small chicken tenders when you just saw a plate or to-go with larger ones(no ****)

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Toothpaste/spit in the sink.

Needy men.

Whiny people in general who talk through their noses.

Socks with sandals
                    Ok socks in sandals could work, if you're wearing nice sporty sandals and you have nice sporty sweatpants to match in early fall. Not the coolest look and it's definitely hard to run a way from a mob trying to lynch you, but hey didn't R Kelly had a video wearing socks with sandals.

Comment

• I think what pisses me off a lot is high tech gyms, where fitness instructors know nothing but have some looks whether males or females and are simply pushing the product (memberships) to little knowing customers. It's sad actually and this whole thing about juice monkeys. Cant stand juice monkeys with their grunts, protein shakes, 30 min rests between sets, shaking their protein shakes. Having a silly tat and thinking they are tough or something cause they bench press 2 plates each side, yet they can't even change shirts cause they have the agility of handicap seniors. They look nasty and they can't stop watching themselves in the mirror.
                      Can't stand people buying not one but 2 or 3 Canada Goose jacket, thisis an ugly jacket I don;t care how warm it keeps you, you're not going to Alaska. This fashion trend or fab has become worse that what crocks used to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X