Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    1) When you open the door for someone and they just walk through like they're entitled and never even look at you.

2) People I don't know who get up in my personal space, rub up on me or bump me and don't say boo. "Excuse me" or "sorry" would be perfectly acceptable.

3) Someone who asks for my help or opinion and then just walks off saying nothing in return. I often give a big "YOUR WELCOME" as they walk off.
    Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    I think a lot of women secretly enjoy strangers hands on their behind. You might be one of them, yessir.
    Nah sir, I believe it falls under category #2 in my above statement.

But please and thank you goes a long way with me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      Nah sir, I believe it falls under category #2 in my above statement.

But please and thank you goes a long way with me
      Fair point

Comment

• Grand Champ abandoning our friendship in pursuit of my sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Grand Champ abandoning our friendship in pursuit of my sister.
          Do those two things REALLY have to be seperated, Mr Michael?

Bringer is just jealous.

I'm like Manny but Tony over here want his sister aaaaall for himself

Yeah, I said it!

Comment

• Just like Tony, I'm just looking out for her best intrests : As I don't want to see her mixing with undesirables.

You gonna do some drinking tonight, man?

Comment

Just like Tony, I'm just looking out for her best intrests : As I don't want to see her mixing with undesirables.

You gonna do some drinking tonight, man?
              you're too hard on her, she curious about Manny what can I do man..

Could be man.. Could be. my final exam is coming up next week and is slowly driving me all kinds of crazy. Could be a much needed break

Of course I know you'll be there with your potatoe vodka talking about 8bit games every chance you get not noticing people don't care for that **** no more - Don't worry, we all think your relentlessness (is that even a word) is kinda cute

Comment

• don't know if it's been mentioned but being on public transportation or any place else public for that matter where some ******* is talking loud on their phone. i just want to shove the thing up their asses and then down their throats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  you're too hard on her, she curious about Manny what can I do man..

Could be man.. Could be. my final exam is coming up next week and is slowly driving me all kinds of crazy. Could be a much needed break

Of course I know you'll be there with your potatoe vodka talking about 8bit games every chance you get not noticing people don't care for that **** no more - Don't worry, we all think your relentlessness (is that even a word) is kinda cute
                  16 bit, mother****er, 16.

I rocked the 8 bit **** too, but I was way too young to remember it. My mom says I destroyed a brand new NES when I was 4 or 5 by sticking my hand inside the loading dock.

Further proof that I was born to be an SNES fan.

I got a while to go before I get my drink on tonight, but I should be here unless I crash out before then. I've been up for 21 hours already, on the grind, son, on the grind.

Comment

16 bit, mother****er, 16.

I rocked the 8 bit **** too, but I was way too young to remember it. My mom says I destroyed a brand new NES when I was 4 or 5 by sticking my hand inside the loading dock.

Further proof that I was born to be an SNES fan.

I got a while to go before I get my drink on tonight, but I should be here unless I crash out before then. I've been up for 21 hours already, on the grind, son, on the grind.
                    There you go again, dedicating an otherwise great post to... video games

Michael is a succes story, really. It's because of a nerdie childhood with video games in philly he isn't a gangbanger today. Thank you 8bit

Comment

• YOU mention it first, dickwad. I was just clarifying.

Go dance to MJ with your dogs or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X