This film looks so dope - Prometheus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
    I just hope it can live up to the hype.
    I ignore all the hype, and lower my expectations. If a film gets really high ratings and everyone is talking about it, thats all i want to know. I dont watch trailers or read anything about the story or plot. Thats the best way to watch film imo.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      The @AMCTheatres live Q&A is minutes away from starting! Tune in here: http://livestre.am/6OKK

on NOW!!!!
      Green k. .......

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        New trailer and man oh man it's a motherfucking doozy.

Nice trailer , but i just hate when they show too much stuff in trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          Such a good cast too!

Idris Elba
          Noomi Rapace
          Charlize Theron
          Patrick Wilson
          Michael Fassbender
          Guy Pierce
          ...and probably most if not all will get eaten by aliens!

Comment

NEW International trailer. This is a different trailer than the one I posted yesterday.

Comment

NEW International trailer. This is a different trailer than the one I posted yesterday.
              That looks sooo good.

The problem is that my expectations are SO VERY HIGH for this film.

Comment

Ridley Scott was born to do Sci-Fi ... he just takes movies to another level. So, I have no doubt, this will be a "gotta see movie" and one for the collection.

Toooo bad I have to wait till June

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Ridley Scott was born to do Sci-Fi ... he just takes movies to another level. So, I have no doubt, this will be a "gotta see movie" and one for the collection.

Toooo bad I have to wait till June
                  You're right. He's really the best of the best. High expectations are warranted and likely to be met!

Comment

wow that trailer makes it look incredible

Comment

There's a third trailer out, this time it's the UK version. There's some new footage here:

Also, does this look familiar?

That's right, it looks like one of the Xenomorphs (as the Alien creature is called). This capture is taken from one of the newer trailers that was released a couple of days ago. Ridley himself has mentioned that the last 8 minutes of Prometheus evolve into the Alien 'DNA'.

Opening day can't come soon enough, so damn excited about this movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X