No announcement yet.

FAO--The judge that sentenced Mayweathwer aka (my hero) to jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    *toke, rather . . . lol weed is not really a drug, though!

lol those dudes definitly remind me of some of my friends in high school. . . i was into the moto-cross/bmx scene as well. . . we all used to smoke weed and ride lol . . .
    so you are a recovering pothead? well that explains your feeble mindedness

Comment

Originally posted by legolas89 View Post
      so you are a recovering pothead? well that explains your feeble mindedness
      lol i haven't smoked in a long time. . . . . . never was a pothead, really. . . just enjoyed a puff-puff-pass session. . .

Comment

but there are people who benefit greatly from weed. . and im all for them having full medical access to it. .

it really should be legalized. . if alcohol is legal i don't see how weed isn't. .

Comment

signs of a pothead

1. Deny being a pothead.
          2. Rally for the legalization of weed.

he shoots, he scores, Adam Banks with a shot between the goalies legs

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            now i like him even more..THUG LIFE baby...the best boxers did jail time..b-hop..tyson now the ATG mayweather...damn feels good to be a money may fan.
            Yes soapy is gonna come out a new man. Ellerbe rubbing his chest just wasn't enough/

Comment

I remember when Floyd dedicated one of his fights... maybe it was Corrales or Castillo?.. to abused women everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by legolas89 View Post
                signs of a pothead

1. Deny being a pothead.
                2. Rally for the legalization of weed.

he shoots, he scores, Adam Banks with a shot between the goalies legs

lol the whole denial ting is only relevent when there is other evidence. . .

im not rallying for anything. . . i made a comment taht it should be legal, just like many sane, rational people belive it should be. . .

FAIL. . .

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I remember when Floyd dedicated one of his fights... maybe it was Corrales or Castillo?.. to abused women everywhere.
                  Corrales for being accused of the same. I like your 2.97 in the bank. lol

Comment

Floyd will be out in a month, I am a lawyer trust me I know..

Comment

Originally posted by Gary in here? View Post
                      Floyd will be out in a month, I am a lawyer trust me I know..
                      He will be alright tho he can pay the guards off on there

Comment

Working...
                      X