Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS Judge my rap skillz...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be honest but your flow is mediocre to me. Nothing about your style sets you apart from any of the thousands of mixtapes out there right now. The gucci track in particular was horrible but that might be because I hate cornball crap like that. But the rap game is watered down these days anyway. Make some tough beats and some hooks geared toward the club/women and you are bound to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
      ive heard far far worse, like most rappers around today infact

keep going your not too bad

props for posting the vids
      Thanks man! I will. These are just like, promo joints. All my original music, with beats I made, are still under wraps.

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
      I agree with this but it's obvious the more you write the better you get at it. How long have you been writing for?
      I think ive been writing for about five-six years. My original music have a much deeper subject matter. On these tracks I just messed around on...the Exibit A flow is really my main style.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I'm going to be honest but your flow is mediocre to me. Nothing about your style sets you apart from any of the thousands of mixtapes out there right now. The gucci track in particular was horrible but that might be because I hate cornball crap like that. But the rap game is watered down these days anyway. Make some tough beats and some hooks geared toward the club/women and you are bound to make it.
        Thanks for the FB. Listen to the Exhibit A joint. i feel its one of my best, lyrically.

Oh, And i got some club bangers too.

Comment

I made these beats right here and my homie hopped on em...he be willdin lol

Comment

Originally posted by jakdariipa View Post
            Thanks for the FB. Listen to the Exhibit A joint. i feel its one of my best, lyrically.

Oh, And i got some club bangers too.
            Just listened to Exhibit A and it was alright. I liked it you need to show me an original track or two though. Stay indie though, major label deals are crap right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              Just listened to Exhibit A and it was alright. I liked it you need to show me an original track or two though. Stay indie though, major label deals are crap right now.
              Coo. I got a lot of original tracks. I will be postin em in the future, I just gotta get my bread together for promo and stuff. Yea im plannin on stayin indie too tho.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I liked the fatality to Baraka reference, but that was about it.

That said, I'm probably not your best option for rap criticism : I mostly only listen to stuff like Saul Williams, Talib Kweli, RUN DMC, DMX, Eminem, Nas, the Beastie Boys, and Mos Def.
                Its Mortal Kombat references throughout the whole song....

Comment

Higher then a penguin.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                    Higher then a penguin.
                    lol, thats how high he is....what bout dat beat doe?

Comment

Well you know how to rap.

You lack punch lines.

Comment

Working...
                      X