Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim Jong Il isn't dead, you guys. He just entered a "sleeping competition".

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

This seems to be the pattern whenever a foreign leader {That the US Govt. didn't like} passes away. The brainwashed come out in droves demonstrating their ignorance along with their inhumanity -- Not understanding that their false sense of a greater morality isn't real and doesn't exist. To celebrate a persons death is equivalent to dancing on graves and in every civilized culture that is disrespectful and barbaric.
      As a humanist I think that the death of a monstrous and murderous tyrant really is a reason to celebrate. I know you think that you're being clever by suggesting that their tyranny is Western propaganda but believe me, you aren't.

For those who would offer up an attempt at debate:

Have any of you met in person Gaddafi, Saddam, Jong Il, Ahmadinejad, Putin to make an INFORMED decision about their worth, or are you solely basing your senseless and mindless hatred on the US media's deployed concept and propaganda about those leaders?!?!?!
      It's fascinating that you believe that meeting criminals is a prerequisite for deciding whether or not they are criminals. I daresay that being the honoured guest of Saddam Hussein in one of his palaces would have been a fabulous treat, and nobody would even mention his less fortunate guests who stayed in accommodation staffed by Fedayeen Saddam.

The appalling human rights abuses under criminals like Saddam and Gaddafi are well documented and evidenced by survivors and the families of victims, as well as of the torture and murder facilities uncovered after the regimes toppled.

Christopher Hitchens was criticised by the Left in his later years. They said that he moved away from the Left. He responded that the Left moved away from him by pandering to and singing the praises of totalitarian fascists like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.

Many are mindless and fully under the so-called news-media's control .... Until and if they separate and take back their MINDS and SOULS -- Their opinions are totally worthless and without merit.
      How do you define "mindless" and "soulless"? From what I gather it simply means they do not share your opinions.

Information about totalitarian regimes is not an invention of the media. It is reported by people who lived under those conditions.

This is an examples of why International person's cannot stand American's.
      Aside from the wacky Left "International person's" (sic) are almost universal in their condemnation of totalitarianism.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Rushed thinking on your part. Nowhere in his post did he make an informed judgment or decision about foreign leaders. All he stated was that he isn’t blinded by the American media machine and that he has an open mind unlike most Americans. He(arraamis) doesn’t consume propaganda easily and isn’t consumed with hatred against the so called enemies of America.
        If he is entertaining the notion that North Korea is not a totalitarian dictatorship then he is consuming propaganda. Just because he isn't the intended recipient of the propaganda doesn't make it any less insidious.

What he is 100% correct. Americans today are programmed to hate certain races, religions and world leaders since they oppose or block American interest. The media makes the job much easier for the government.

Just look at the delight Americans expressed when Chavez a democratically elected leader was diagnosed with cancer.
        That only happened in your head, doofus. Nobody cared about Chavez. He's a totalitarian but he isn't in the same league as Khomeini or Mugabe. He abuses his people but does so in a far less brutal way than those he wishes were his peers. That's why he engages in ridiculous stunts like offering aid to the United States in times of disaster.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            What came first, the chicken, or the egg?

Kim Jong Il's heart attack.
            oh my God, dude, we're going to hell.

Comment

I'm not programmed to hate any race.

Seems like people that are not from America ate programmed to think that we are pragrammed to hate in certain race and religions

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                As a humanist I think that the death of a monstrous and murderous tyrant really is a reason to celebrate. I know you think that you're being clever by suggesting that their tyranny is Western propaganda but believe me, you aren't.

Then you are no better than said tyrant. A civilized person would not make that statement because its void of humanity.

If you think you're being clever offering a meaningless rebuttal, then you are clearly mistaken. All you have accomplished with this section of your ramblings is to further identify yourself as one, who accepts the opinion offered, as long as it comes from the Government. In essence, you are not a independent thinker, you are dependent on the opinions supplied by both the media and the Government ............ Why am I not surprised!!!!!

It's fascinating that you believe that meeting criminals is a prerequisite for deciding whether or not they are criminals. I daresay that being the honoured guest of Saddam Hussein in one of his palaces would have been a fabulous treat, and nobody would even mention his less fortunate guests who stayed in accommodation staffed by Fedayeen Saddam.

Meeting foreign leaders is not a prerequisite to properly evaluate their character, but it is a consideration, when offering an opinion. At least I'm willing to withhold judgment until I have independent facts -- rather than sucking from the propaganda media straw, not even considering that the drink is poisoned.

The appalling human rights abuses under criminals like Saddam and Gaddafi are well documented and evidenced by survivors and the families of victims, as well as of the torture and murder facilities uncovered after the regimes toppled.

Christopher Hitchens was criticised by the Left in his later years. They said that he moved away from the Left. He responded that the Left moved away from him by pandering to and singing the praises of totalitarian fascists like Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il.
                This section reeks of ignorance!!!!!!

Look at all the innocent people killed in Afghanistan, killed in Iraq, killed in Vietnam at the hand of the US military. The US military even used radiated ammo during the so-called Irag was -- a clear violation of the Geneva convention. Do the victims and orphans of Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Japan {who I'm sure welcomed the bomb being dropped on its citizens} even matter?????

The USA has no equal in killing innocent people in foreign countries and YET, everyone else is the tyrant, the dictator, the evil one.

How do you define "mindless" and "soulless"? From what I gather it simply means they do not share your opinions.

Information about totalitarian regimes is not an invention of the media. It is reported by people who lived under those conditions.
                It means that you do not know how to use a dictionary above all.

Mindless: Acting without concern for the consequences.
                soulless: Lacking character and individuality.

Has nothing to do with an opinion .... only in your own mind, and clearly to invalidate your attempt to make points.

Aside from the wacky Left "International person's" (sic) are almost universal in their condemnation of totalitarianism.
                Clearly, Webster's dictionary is not your friend, for you have clearly redefined the written word, in order to make senseless points. Think about that for a moment ....

In essence ...... FAIL!!!!!!!
                Last edited by arraamis; 12-19-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

May god have mercy on your soul Kim Jong.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I think you guys are seriously missing the point here......You should be using this time as an opportunity to come up with more Kim Jong Il jokes. Some of which can even be boxing related.

Example :

Question : What do Kim Jong Il and Zab Judah have in common?

Answer : Weak hearts.
                    that's a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      I'm not programmed to hate any race.

Seems like people that are not from America ate programmed to think that we are pragrammed to hate in certain race and religions
                      Programmed to hate tyranny? Get a life people. You are obviously programmed to be a moron.

Who is hating on race or religion, who?

Comment

Working...
                      X