Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The teen who got whooped by his Uncle for being in a gang, FOUND SHOT TO DEATH.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    SKREWZ YOUZ *****

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
      B.S

ITS Bad parenting .

You don't whoop a child and something tells me WITHOUT THE CAMERA THE BEATING WOULD'VE BEEN WORSE .

You can tell that UNCLE had anger issues and im more than certain that boy would get whooped for multiple things .

You see when your house becomes a chaotic asylum where you have psychopathic parents that probably do drugs and are always enraged a house no longer feels like a home therefore the kids tend to want to escape outside of the realm .

unfortunately what is he going to do hes 16 no choice but to hang out with the neighborhood kids .

And his uncles BEATING HIM WTH ? WEIRDDDDDDD PRETTY MUCH TELLS YOU DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY

I grew up in a rough area and too many times ive seen kids brutally abused to the point where they turn to the streets for help which unfortunately DOES NOT END WELL.

That uncle shouldve stayed his a s s in school so that he could help his family so that they wouldnt have to live in a ****ty neighborhood .

r.i.p to the kid
      don't be quick to judge the boys parents. you don't know their circumstances or know them personally to say all that.

it does look like at the very least his uncle tried though..

I disagree with your statement "you don't whoop a child" too. I got whoopings plenty of times.. once even in front of officers at the juvenile detention center. the embarrassment of it all made me never want to visit juvy again through my teenage years.

Comment

Such a shame, Rest in Peace.

Comment

Great news

One less welfare collecting crackhead in the world

Comment

That's sad. But my sympathy is small.

You walk that lifestyle, you know what comes with it.

Same with people who take an ecstasy, die and all of a sudden it's a witch hunt for the dealer and the user becomes a martyr. No, you reap what you sow as they say.

Comment

does that mean that the kid really was a gangbanger?

Comment

some of you are some callous, over-protected ****s. this is a child in one of the worst crime cities in the US you ignorants clowns. you reap what you sow? seriously? some of you need to leave your cul de sac and see the world. and i am not talking about taking in the sites at a resort in Barbados.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  some of you are some callous, over-protected ****s. this is a child in one of the worst crime cities in the US you ignorants clowns. you reap what you sow? seriously? some of you need to leave your cul de sac and see the world. and i am not talking about taking in the sites at a resort in Barbados.
                  I get that. I don't mean to put the poor kid down, but everyone has to find inner strength and willpower. His uncle told him to stop dealing with the gang culture, but it appears as though he didn't. If this is some random attack, then I have all the sympathy in the world for him.

I know it's far from simple to walk away, but you have to be that kind of person. Especially when you are aware that gang culture is just a dead end and a fast track to the cemetery. There are people who have achieved it.

Maybe it was impossible for him. Maybe his family could have done more, but if you consider yourself 'mature' enough to be involved with a gang, you have to be mature enough to understand the repercussions aswell as the apparent rewards.

Is every single kid in the city in one of these gangs? There are always alternatives.

It does sound like he has been let down by the system and his family, but you have to find answers inside yourself too. You decide to walk that road.
                  Last edited by starjammer; 12-16-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

That's a good uncle. I wish I had somebody that cared about me that much.

When I was young nobody disciplined me at all and I just did whatever stupid **** I wanted- and I paid for it all- I almost lost some things I couldn't replace(like my life) but I was lucky.

Life isn't a game and you have to make the people who you look after understand that. He was right to be so harsh and serious- look what happened because he didnt listen.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-16-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FatSmoker View Post
                      Great news

One less welfare collecting crackhead in the world
                      You can keep hiding through a computer screen like the coward you obviously are, but you can't hide when you walk out that door.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-16-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X