Kobe Bryant may demand a trade!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    there werent 20 teams that wanted odom
    but don't you think they could have gotten more for him? they basically gave him away for a late 1st rd pick(might as well be 2nd rd). they could have gotten more.

I find it odd that they traded him so quickly and for almost nothing and to the team that eliminated them. bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      but don't you think they could have gotten more for him? they basically gave him away for a late 1st rd pick(might as well be 2nd rd). they could have gotten more. I find it odd that they traded him so quickly and for almost nothing and to the team that eliminated them. bizarre.

im not sure really...LO was disgruntled and wanted out...it doesn't matter who you are, if you dont wanna play for the Lakers, you get moved...even someone like Snaq...all he had to say was 'trade me' and he was gone

Mitch made the move that quickly because he didn't want the cloud of negativity around a team that was tryin to gel with a new coach

if Mitch waited and tried to look around, a couple of things would have happened;

1. like i said, a bad atmosphere during camp
      2. other teams would have known we were tryin to dump him and would have lowballed us

i'm not defending losing LO, its a tremendous blow but i can see why it was made

also, many people overlook the fact that Dallas had about $12mil in TPE that would have given them leverage to outbid us in case a high profile player became available this season (D12)...by sending them LO and taking $9mil TPE from them, it basically takes them out of that running

Comment

I hope LO rejoin the Heat next season.

Comment

im not sure really...LO was disgruntled and wanted out...it doesn't matter who you are, if you dont wanna play for the Lakers, you get moved...even someone like Snaq...all he had to say was 'trade me' and he was gone

Mitch made the move that quickly because he didn't want the cloud of negativity around a team that was tryin to gel with a new coach

if Mitch waited and tried to look around, a couple of things would have happened;

1. like i said, a bad atmosphere during camp
          2. other teams would have known we were tryin to dump him and would have lowballed us

i'm not defending losing LO, its a tremendous blow but i can see why it was made

also, many people overlook the fact that Dallas had about $12mil in TPE that would have given them leverage to outbid us in case a high profile player became available this season (D12)...by sending them LO and taking $9mil TPE from them, it basically takes them out of that running
          well that kinda explains it. but I doubt that is gonna comfort kobe if they don't get Howard.

Comment

How about Artest will be 6th man now, and Barnes to start.

Comment

No chance in hell. Howard and Paul proved Its too expensive. Kobe knows hed only go to a worser team. A team stupid enough like the clippers to give away all their depth and young talent. What the lakers should do is pick up AK-47 from Utah to replace Odom. He can play both forward spots with better defense then odom.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                well that kinda explains it. but I doubt that is gonna comfort kobe if they don't get Howard.

you never know...the team might start off 15-2 and people wont be talkin about this anymore

i'll tell you this tho, if they struggle, pieces will be moved

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  How about Artest will be 6th man now, and Barnes to start.

that's what Brown has in mind actually...he wants Ron to be a post presence for the 2nd unit

Comment

that's what Brown has in mind actually...he wants Ron to be a post presence for the 2nd unit
                    Yeah, Ron actually liked the idea....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Yeah, Ron actually liked the idea....

Ron's fat ass needs to get in shape...i saw media pics and was very disappointed

Drew on the other hand, i think he took Ariza shakes while training at WCG this summer...he looks ripped

Comment

Working...
                      X