No announcement yet.

Women Should Be Treated Like Shiet Half Of The Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    That only works on women who don't have their head on straight. Why would anyone want to be treated like ****? There are things that are forgiveable, but if you think women get bored of nice guys, we get bored of arseholes twice as quick.

If a woman is good to you, then you treat her like a princess, if she is a **** to you, then tell her to **** off. Why waste your time playing a game?
    Princesses are locked away in towers.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      No.... You dont make them feel like ****, just to even it out.... Just dont be a pu.ssy, really thats the key.
      hmmmmm like a boss.

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      That only works on women who don't have their head on straight. Why would anyone want to be treated like ****? There are things that are forgiveable, but if you think women get bored of nice guys, we get bored of arseholes twice as quick.

If a woman is good to you, then you treat her like a princess, if she is a **** to you, then tell her to **** off. Why waste your time playing a game?
      so how do u want me to treat u then princess?

Comment

Princes marry common girls from rich families for money. Not for love.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          No.... You dont make them feel like ****, just to even it out.... Just dont be a pu.ssy, really thats the key.
          Very true Reed, its a bit of a balancing act of being a real man and not being a total a$$hole most of the time.

Comment

There's a way to be exciting without being an ass hole

I think arguments are beneficial here and there

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              There's a way to be exciting without being an ass hole

I think arguments are beneficial here and there
              Well me and the missus rarely argue but its about not being a push over and her knowing this by way of you establishing respect of course after 5 years I have done this a long time ago so we both know what fights are winnable and not winnable for one another.

Comment

Be nice, but tease them, don't play their game all the time. Make sure they don't see you as a predictable boring guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                  Women are for cooking, cleaning and breeding. Nothing more.
                  How much should be her salary?

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
                    How much should be her salary?
                    Their salary is they get a roof over their head and a meal per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Very true Reed, its a bit of a balancing act of being a real man and not being a total a$$hole most of the time.
                      Yup, and you really cant be told, you have to experience and then adjust... Which is why we both know the deal..

Comment

Working...
                      X