Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Paul to Clips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stern won... He got a way better deal, at the end of the day he was right to block the trade.

Comment

It's going to be just like when CP3 used to play with David West and Tyson Chandler[Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan]. I'd be very surprised if that team make the playoffs, let alone get past the first round.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Probably the best team the Clipper's had in 30 years at least. I bet they do make the playoffs. Especially with the short messed up season.

Comment

Clippers are now officially the best team in California. They also got Caron Butler and Chauncey Billups.

So their line up is

CP3
          Foye
          Butler
          Griffin
          Jordan

Thats a good dangerous young team for anybody

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            Sources: Clippers, Hornets agree

The Los Angeles Clippers have agreed to a deal in principle with the league-owned New Orleans Hornets to acquire guard Chris Paul, according to sources close to the process.

The Clippers, sources said, will send guard Eric Gordon, center Chris Kaman, forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Minnesota's unprotected 2012 first-round pick to the Hornets for Paul.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ris-paul-trade
            I don't know much about the Clippers but if i'm not mistaken Gordon and Kaman are both pretty good players. I hate seeing poor teams give up their best players for one superstar.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              They have:

Paul
              Foye
              Bledsoe
              Billups
              Mo Williams
              Warren

AND no shoot guard. smh
              LOL, didn't realize they still had Mo too. Clips made a smart and stupid move at the same time.

btw, I think foye is more of a SG than a PG.

Comment

Comment

Clippers are never good they always have a top pick,THAT THEY CANT RESIGN,its all or nothing with a team like that i love the move take a shot at glory because when those guys matured they would just leave anyways cause its the clippers.

Quoting my boy Maka i live in la and never met a clippers fan.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I don't know much about the Clippers but if i'm not mistaken Gordon and Kaman are both pretty good players. I hate seeing poor teams give up their best players for one superstar.
                    gordon is, kaman is trash.

overall its a good deal for both teams. the clippers are gonna be amazing to watch.

Comment

Clippers also got Caron Butler
                      they could have a good team this season

Comment

Working...
                      X