Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody over the age of 18 who regularly gets into fist fights has a serious maturity problem. (Unless it's your profession.) Especially if they're willing to throw hands over something as trite as name calling.

Comment

As for the whole "staring issue" : Stare back. If they're mean mugging you, mean mug 'em back. You'd be surprised how quickly people like that look away when you flip the script on them. And if not, just laugh it off. There's no need to get all bent out of shape just because some pork sack is giving you the glare.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        You cant just ignore a moron staring at you? Im not sure what mad dogging is but the guy is just looking at you.

Picking a fight with some guy looking at you is not trying to avoid confrontation, its causing confrontation.

I remember one of my friends pick a fight like that and after getting the ***** beat outta him he was really humbled.
        Staring/looking at me? Yes! But mad dogging me is different. There's a big difference! Im not the one picking the fight, he picked the fight with his body language and by dogging me. I just simply want to ask him "what the **** are you looking at".

The guy has no reason to dislike me or mad dog me but he chooses me to just try to punk for no reason? Nah, not gonna happen, you got the wrong guy. I would rather get my ass kicked standing up for myself than to cower and avoid conflict or confrontation!

If your buddy was being mad dogged and he stood up for himself and got his ass kicked then **** it, at least he stood up for himself!

You're telling me that if you're sitting in a bar with your lady and some dude who you dont even know is sitting across from you just dogging the **** out of you and sizing you up like he wants to beat the **** out of you and you didnt do **** to him, you're just going to sit there and act like you dont see him? You're just going to ignore him until the point that he begins to think that you're a pu$$y and starts talking all kinds of **** and you're just going to let him punk you and not do **** about it?

I cant do that, Ive tried it before and my temper gets the best of me everytime. So because I stand up for myself then that means to you that Im not tough at all?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
          Staring/looking at me? Yes! But mad dogging me is different. There's a big difference! Im not the one picking the fight, he picked the fight with his body language and by dogging me. I just simply want to ask him "what the **** are you looking at".

The guy has no reason to dislike me or mad dog me but he chooses me to just try to punk for no reason? Nah, not gonna happen, you got the wrong guy. I would rather get my ass kicked standing up for myself than to cower and avoid conflict or confrontation!

If your buddy was being mad dogged and he stood up for himself and got his ass kicked then **** it, at least he stood up for himself!

You're telling me that if you're sitting in a bar with your lady and some dude who you dont even know is sitting across from you just dogging the **** out of you and sizing you up like he wants to beat the **** out of you and you didnt do **** to him, you're just going to sit there and act like you dont see him? You're just going to ignore him until the point that he begins to think that you're a pu$$y and starts talking all kinds of **** and you're just going to let him punk you and not do **** about it?

I cant do that, Ive tried it before and my temper gets the best of me everytime. So because I stand up for myself then that means to you that Im not tough at all?
          green k homie, green ****in k , your pride gets the better of you but as long as you stood for something and maybe lost, it shows that you are a proud man and by that alone, i give you respect

Comment

This is what the question was right?

lets say if you were out and somebody starts talking mad shyt. . . would you put hands on somebody WITHOUT them physically attacking you first?

not any kind of physical threat at all - they aren't in your face in a position where you could risk getting stole off on first, and htey don't push, or make any kind of aggressive moves at all. .

they are just talking MAD SHYT from a distance in front of your boys and/or girl, and other random girls you might be trying to pick up. . i mean they are really firing you up. . .

So according to some of you it makes you a b!tch and insecure if you stand up for yourself and decide to pop that ****er in his mouth?

Are you ****ing serious? I think it makes you a pu$$y to not do anything about it and just let yourself get punked like a b!tch.

I thought this was a boxing site, I guess Im mistaken!

I guess we just grew up differently!

Comment

Standing up to what? the guy is looking at you.

Any guy that escalates a stare into a fight is a biitch, plain and simple

People pick fights like that only with people they find soft, usually in groups as well. I see it all the time with my "tough" friends.
              Any guy who is being mad dogged and acts like they dont see the guy dogging him and looks away, looks at the floor, looks at the ceiling, looks anywhere but into the eyes of the guy who is obviously dogging the **** outta him, to me is the biggest b!tch, plain and simple!

I dont pick fights but I wont let anyone pick on me either!

Comment

Any guy who is being mad dogged and acts like they dont see the guy dogging him and looks away, looks at the floor, looks at the ceiling, looks anywhere but into the eyes of the guy who is obviously dogging the **** outta him, to me is the biggest b!tch, plain and simple!

I dont pick fights but I wont let anyone pick on me either!
                Or you can talk ***** back and mad dog them back

Comment

This is what the question was right?

lets say if you were out and somebody starts talking mad shyt. . . would you put hands on somebody WITHOUT them physically attacking you first?

not any kind of physical threat at all - they aren't in your face in a position where you could risk getting stole off on first, and htey don't push, or make any kind of aggressive moves at all. .

they are just talking MAD SHYT from a distance in front of your boys and/or girl, and other random girls you might be trying to pick up. . i mean they are really firing you up. . .

So according to some of you it makes you a b!tch and insecure if you stand up for yourself and decide to pop that ****er in his mouth?

Are you ****ing serious? I think it makes you a pu$$y to not do anything about it and just let yourself get punked like a b!tch.

I thought this was a boxing site, I guess Im mistaken!

I guess we just grew up differently!
                  all the **** thats spoken of looking away is bull****, thats probably some azzhole being politically correct, lol, polical correctness may be good in some cases but in the long run, lol, it makes us weaker and makes you look like a fragile person that should get punked, polical correctness ruins people in the longer run

Comment

Or you can talk ***** back and mad dog them back
                    which will only escalate it to a fight many times,

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                      standing up for yourself? some guys looking at you, for all you know your tag could be sticking out. or maybe you look like some one the dude knows but he dosnt want to just be lik yo, jim when you might not be jim.

Yeah but we are talking about a guy dogging you looking for problems not checking to see if you're wearing a Polo button up.

how you approach the situation is all up to you.

Thats how I would approach that situation to make sure that it doesnt happen again.

like i was at a holloween party and there was these 2 chicks and one of the chicks was leaving with her boy friend. as they left there was this short little conversation and the chick says something jokingly and leaves.

as soon as they leave the other chicks all like, did you hear that? what was that supposed to mean? like getting all offensive.

i said, she was just trying to add to the conversation then we had a little convo consisting of "really?", "yeah", "oh i guess that makes sense", "yeah".

We are not talking about a simple misunderstanding here, we are talking about a guy who is obviously looking for problems and chooses you as his target.

so yeah, picking a fight because you odnt like ho some ones looking at you defiantly makes you mentally weak, and more then likely insecure.

Or it may simply mean that you dont like people ****ing with you and dogging you for no damn reason and that you're not a pu$$y.

and yeah, walking away from some one whos staring at you is definatly an aspect of mental toughness.

Or that you are scared of getting your ass kicked too, but choose to call it mental toughness.

while physically being tough or fragile has nothing to do with the situation.
                      We just agree to disagree I guess when it comes to this.

Comment

Working...
                      X