No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    That loss was because of a lack of inside defense. Yes Deron did go off, but the Knicks were letting guys walk to the rim for easy baskets.

Also JR Smith being 0-5 from 3pt didn't help either.

I am one of the ppl that actually thought Melo was gonna screw up the chemistry when he came back but this loss wasn't his fault. I actually thought he gelled well with the team(and Lin) offensively.
    not necessarily. I mean stat is going to be an issue from here on out because the guy is so pedestrian on defense, but it had alot more to do with the donaghy's, chemistry and missing our best perimeter defender in shumpert. can't expect a guy like lin to do what he does best on one and end to then have him chase the nets best player around for 40 minutes. and even then, he flirted with a triple double. and he was visibly gassed having had played 46 minutes the night before.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      I said it wasn't melo fault they loss.the whole team didn't play good.
      You pick out melo but leave out all the open miss shot,miss free throw,not be able to
      stop the three ball.that all melo fault lol

But you are right about learning to operate with the new changes.
      I agree
      this hurt to read :/ .... reminds me of some of my students...

Comment

• D. Will went HAM on Lin. I knew it was bound to happen because people been gasing it up like Lin is better than him after the first time they played. People need to stop trying to say Lin is better than he is. He's not a star right now he's just a talented rookie learning the position. Let the man get a full season before you put the weight of the world on his shoulders. We need to get Stat back to his usual self. I don't know what's going on with that dude this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          D. Will went HAM on Lin. I knew it was bound to happen because people been gasing it up like Lin is better than him after the first time they played. People need to stop trying to say Lin is better than he is. He's not a star right now he's just a talented rookie learning the position. Let the man get a full season before you put the weight of the world on his shoulders. We need to get Stat back to his usual self. I don't know what's going on with that dude this season.
          Err, he's not a rookie. Dwill's an elite pg and has been for years. He's gonna go off on anyone if he's feeling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            this hurt to read :/ .... reminds me of some of my students...
            Son of a ***** HYP! How is it going my old friend? Good to see you man. Still rocking the best sig in BS history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              D. Will went HAM on Lin. I knew it was bound to happen because people been gasing it up like Lin is better than him after the first time they played. People need to stop trying to say Lin is better than he is. He's not a star right now he's just a talented rookie learning the position. Let the man get a full season before you put the weight of the world on his shoulders. We need to get Stat back to his usual self. I don't know what's going on with that dude this season.
              You know at. **** it I am blaming Amare for that loss. He missed AT LEAST 5 WIDE OPEN jumpers yesterday. I damn near threw my chair because every single mid range shot he took was uncontested. Last year he hit that so easily he got to penetrate the paint because you had to respect it. Apparently he feels even better than he does last year. Could have fooled me.

Comment

• lin the ticketmaster

Comment

• Man getting their hands on every pass. That defense was STINGY.

Comment

• Just tuned into the game...Melo making some nice passes. That assist and monster jam from Lin to Melo was nasty!

Comment

• my boy t-mac came to play tonight. he will lead a furious hawks run in the 2nd half, mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X