Mike Bibby signs with the knicks

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ew-york-knicks

Comment

Mike Bibby

Rookie Iman Shumpert

Rookie Josh Harrellson

Jared Jeffries re-signs

Comment

KNICKS to the death of me! AHHHHHHHHH Let's do this ****.

Comment

i'm more worried of d12 being traded to the lakeshow than any post in this thread combined..

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            Chandler - overrated and won't fit into the Knicks style of play.
            Amare - Soft Defense
            Melo - Soft Defense
            Billups - Knicks reportedly buying him out if they haven't already. But regardless, he doesn't fit into that system either.

don't get too excited just yet.

Edit: the only way I see this working and working well, is if they bring in Larry Brown. They remind me a lot of the 05 Pistons.

Chandler ---> Ben Wallace
            Amare --> Rasheed
            Melo --> Hamilton
            Fields --> Prince
            Billups --> Billups

I could see them making the east finals if they played that same Piston system.
            lulz. what system? 7sol hasn't been ran since the last half of this past season, and won't run this upcoming season. the offense will run through melo.

what's overrated about chandler exactly? he's a legitimate bonafide center in a league where players at that position are at a premium. he's as overrated as dwight howard is.

and no they won't play the piston "system". if you even know what the hell it was to begin with.

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Naw I think the athletic fast pg's are the future everybody is moving that way.
            John Wall, Drose, Ty Lawson, etc these are all athletic Point guards that got minutes right out of College.
            It's not like we need Iman to score or depend on him heavily all he has to do is give the ball to Melo or Stat.
            Hell throw a lob or two to Chandler.
            Also his jumper is pretty good also so he won't be a brick layer like Rondo.
            A big guard at the 1 could also make it tougher for opposing guards.
            If Iman ain't doing too well we still have Douglas and Rautins too.
            As for Fields he needs to take it easy and shoot the ball with confidence. Time to see what these young guys have or why are we even paying them?
            we still need a veteran at that spot. douglas is not starting material, and iman is much more of a combo. if iman had better pg'n skills he'd a been a top 5 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
              lulz. what system? 7sol hasn't been ran since the last half of this past season, and won't run this upcoming season. the offense will run through melo.

what's overrated about chandler exactly? he's a legitimate bonafide center in a league where players at that position are at a premium. he's as overrated as dwight howard is.

and no they won't play the piston "system". if you even know what the hell it was to begin with.

we still need a veteran at that spot. douglas is not starting material, and iman is much more of a combo. if iman had better pg'n skills he'd a been a top 5 pick.
              A lot of guys that weren't top 5 or top 10 picks turned out to pretty good players or allstars later. Iman played PG in college he can be better in the NBA because it's more about athleticism. I think he should get some good minutes at the back up PG spot.

Comment

A lot of guys that weren't top 5 or top 10 picks turned out to pretty good players or allstars later. Iman played PG in college he can be better in the NBA because it's more about athleticism. I think he should get some good minutes at the back up PG spot.
                we'll see. I'm as optimistic as any fan but i try to temper my expectations. besides, as you said, all he needs to do is give the ball to melo. the offense will run through him, and they'll go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                  we'll see. I'm as optimistic as any fan but i try to temper my expectations. besides, as you said, all he needs to do is give the ball to melo. the offense will run through him, and they'll go from there.
                  Nothing wrong with not getting too hyped up. I just think we have a great opportunity in this kid and should look to build his confidence early. Knicks have a habit of not developing our own in house talent. We are always trading away our young guys for old veterans. It hasn't worked out in the last couple of decades so I hope we start committing to building more through the draft.

Comment

Nothing wrong with not getting too hyped up. I just think we have a great opportunity in this kid and should look to build his confidence early. Knicks have a habit of not developing our own in house talent. We are always trading away our young guys for old veterans. It hasn't worked out in the last couple of decades so I hope we start committing to building more through the draft.
                    so true. knicks are investing more on the ticket sales more than anything..

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      Mike Bibby

[/img]
                      OMG! Bibby to the knicks.. he will bring championship to the knicks like what he did to the kings and miami... oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X