No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I think general consensus is that Lin is a really cool story and def can play, but c'mon now it isn't hate. It is watching Lin basically get every call his way. He can pretty much just pick up the ball at the baseline and run 5 steps towards the basket and jump into someone and they'll send him to the line for it...he can pretty much just hack and swipe away at people and they'll let him get the "steal"....he is getting every call they can possibly give him (and in the NBA that can be A LOT!)
    He's the Asian D-Whistle.

J-Whistle!

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
      grasping at straws already

Barring injury I'll echo Melo and say We can hang with anyone !!! ANYONE !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
        jennings never played college ball.

he's also younger than lin.

bball iq can be fixed and changed through experience and practice.
        no it can't. you either get it or you don't.

athletic attributes can't.
        athletic attributes get worse. and jennings has a very small athletic advantage. he's not the finisher lin is. he's also smaller.

like i said...... no one thought lin was anything special in high school , no one thought he was anything special in college , no one thought he was anything special last year and no one thought anything of him until recently this year......

there's a reason for this.

could it be he is someone special and everyone just missed it the past 10 years?

sure. but unlikely.
        lol. and that's the end all be all isn't it.

In his senior year in 2005–2006, Lin captained Palo Alto High School to a 32–1 record and upset nationally ranked Mater Dei, 51–47, for the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Division II state title.[16][17] According to Dana O'Neil of ESPN, "Lin was the runaway choice for player of the year by virtually every California publication."[15] He was named first-team All-State and Northern California Division II Player of the Year, ending his senior year averaging 15.1 points, 7.1 assists, 6.2 rebounds and 5.0 steals

more likely he's not as good as he is playing right now and will never improve and actually regress.
        right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Barring injury I'll echo Melo and say We can hang with anyone !!! ANYONE !!!

even with injured melo we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
            jennings never played college ball.

he's also younger than lin.

bball iq can be fixed and changed through experience and practice.

athletic attributes can't.

like i said...... no one thought lin was anything special in high school , no one thought he was anything special in college , no one thought he was anything special last year and no one thought anything of him until recently this year......

there's a reason for this.

could it be he is someone special and everyone just missed it the past 10 years?

sure. but unlikely.

more likely he's not as good as he is playing right now and will never improve and actually regress.

ALMOST no one.

This guy saw it:

http://hoopsanalyst.com/blog/?p=487

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/sp...lyst-site.html

Comment

• I was listening to Fox Sports Radio and they had the ex-Standford head coach to ask him about recruiting Lin...and the reason he gave why Stanford didn't recruit him and likely most other schools as well was because he weighed 130 lbs coming out of HS and nobody thought his body could hold up in D1 ball...has anyone heard anything else about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maidana vs Rios View Post
                bro, you can't expect a guy with an agenda to understand that.

Comment

• I'll pass. The Knicks are crap.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll pass too. Some people make no sense or have any valid criticism !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      I'll pass. The Knicks are crap.

this is the second time you come here and post something like this. why bother then? what is it that you want?

Comment

Working...
                      X