No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I do not know if they will be better with melo, who only seems to go to the elbow and call isolations.
    are you waiting for peyton to leave before you decide what team you will root for next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      are you waiting for peyton to leave before you decide what team you will root for next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
        how lights out was novak today though? seriously, its like the guy put on some jordan's on before the fourth quarter.

that's probably true. he can still be one. he's still got time to put it together, and no better place then with the knicks.

he stays one more year, and both he and lin produce, with rj having played in china, they will be the starting backcourt next all star game.
        Did you see the Hornet game ATG? Novak missed 3, WIDE OPEN (noone even in his vicinity) 3 pointers in that game. 2 of them in the 4th. Knowing how good of a shooter he is I know that had to have gotten to him, especially how we ended up losing that game. He was on a mission to redeem himself tonight.

Considering Melo is definitely going to be a starter next year, if our record is in the top 3 next year we will have 3-4 Knicks going to the AS game.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          I only support the colts, I will root for manning to succeed wherever he goes though. Who are you by the way?

Comment

• streetbully wishes there was 6-7 jeremy lins.

1 for each of his nba teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
              streetbully wishes there was 6-7 jeremy lins.

No I think he is a system player, which is why he sucked everywhere else, I like how he has improved though and I am a fan of him.

Comment

streetbully wishes there was 6-7 jeremy lins.

lmao

Comment

No I think he is a system player, which is why he sucked everywhere else, I like how he has improved though and I am a fan of him.
                  he is.

especially d'antoni system which inflates a lot of players stats. like marion , like amare , etc.

which is why i think nash is so overrated tbh.

but i think he's a good enough to be a borderline starter or solid backup.

Comment

he is.

especially d'antoni system which inflates a lot of players stats. like marion , like amare , etc.

which is why i think nash is so overrated tbh.

but i think he's a good enough to be a borderline starter or solid backup.
                    I can not argue with that. Also where did Amare go, he went from being amazing for the first half of last yer to not even playing like an all star. I think it is safe to say the celtics series ruined that scrub, Garnett took his soul.

Comment

I can not argue with that. Also where did Amare go, he went from being amazing for the first half of last yer to not even playing like an all star. I think it is safe to say the celtics series ruined that scrub, Garnett took his soul.
                      garnett needs a soul to take right now. guy is on fumes.

melo coming over messed with amare's game.

melo just doesn't match d'antonis system.

he's a halfcourt player.

knicks got to get rid of d'antoni.

maybe amare too.

i never liked signing amare for the knickerbockers.

i always thought boozer was better and cheaper tbh.

if bulls were willing , i'd do that in a heartbeat.

boozer and melo complement each other better.

gotta get phil in there to run the triangle too.

Comment

Working...
                      X