No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    bears were in the nfc title game last year.

super bowl a few years ago.

when was the last time the knicks mattered?
    when was the last time they won a superbowl?

and had stat and chauncey not been hurt these past playoffs, they would have beaten the celtics.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Have they learned to play defense yet?
      of course not. mike dantoni is still the coach. we need a pg badly though. its tough to say what iman can b.e he's got alot of upside so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        It's okay mad some people are a little upset because they missed out on CP3 and D12
        paul maybe. dwight? eh. mitt romney has more post moves than dwight. this is why the chandler signing was brilliant. we had nothing to offer to dwight or paul aside from a below the max contract this off season, but in chandlers case, we filled the role that dwight would have filled on this team. obviously dwight's better offensively, but offense isn't really a necessity. what we need is balance.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
          paul maybe. dwight? eh. mitt romney has more post moves than dwight. this is why the chandler signing was brilliant. we had nothing to offer to dwight or paul aside from a below the max contract this off season, but in chandlers case, we filled the role that dwight would have filled on this team. obviously dwight's better offensively, but offense isn't really a necessity. what we need is balance.
          What do you think about the Knicks still trying to add more pieces. Me I think we should hold steady where we are right now. If one of our young players Fields, Douglas, or Shumpert breaks out we could have a deep run in the playoffs.

Comment

Even though the knicks play no defense, they are going to be good.

Also hella fun to watch... U guys will be better then the bulls.

Comment

I'm not a fan of dantoni. We do need to start playing better defense

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                What do you think about the Knicks still trying to add more pieces. Me I think we should hold steady where we are right now. If one of our young players Fields, Douglas, or Shumpert breaks out we could have a deep run in the playoffs.
                fields was better than anticipated early on, and fell off the face of the earth when melo showed up. i don't know what to expect of him this season; toney played hurt last season which is why he was so inconsistent, i think he could be terry-lite for us.

Iman looks the part. He's got dwayne wade-type tools. the issue will be will he fair better in the NBA then he did in college. its an athlete's league, so we'll see.

i still think we need a vet pg though. baron davis would be awesome at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                  fields was better than anticipated early on, and fell off the face of the earth when melo showed up. i don't know what to expect of him this season; toney played hurt last season which is why he was so inconsistent, i think he could be terry-lite for us.

Iman looks the part. He's got dwayne wade-type tools. the issue will be will he fair better in the NBA then he did in college. its an athlete's league, so we'll see.

i still think we need a vet pg though. baron davis would be awesome at this point.
                  Naw I think the athletic fast pg's are the future everybody is moving that way.
                  John Wall, Drose, Ty Lawson, etc these are all athletic Point guards that got minutes right out of College.
                  It's not like we need Iman to score or depend on him heavily all he has to do is give the ball to Melo or Stat.
                  Hell throw a lob or two to Chandler.
                  Also his jumper is pretty good also so he won't be a brick layer like Rondo.
                  A big guard at the 1 could also make it tougher for opposing guards.
                  If Iman ain't doing too well we still have Douglas and Rautins too.
                  As for Fields he needs to take it easy and shoot the ball with confidence. Time to see what these young guys have or why are we even paying them?

Comment

We'll see you on Christmas, *****es!

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                      We'll see you on Christmas, *****es!
                      Hope ya'll ready to lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X