Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 points!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Melo's got 37 at the half including a half court buzzer beater but it's the play of our rook Tyler that has everyone buzzing !
      do you actually think tyler is a rookie? lol, classic NY sports fan

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
        do you actually think tyler is a rookie? lol, classic NY sports fan
        Look....... dip sh et having a cup of coffee with your boys doesn't count !!!

Now go bust out a VHS and watch some Run TMC !!!

Comment

Look....... dip sh et having a cup of coffee with your boys doesn't count !!!

Now go bust out a VHS and watch some Run TMC !!!
          maybe you should bust out a vhs too, to look up the last time the knicks were a respectable franchise! thanks for hooking it up with D. Lee! You guys really got some superstars in Turiaf and Azubukie, lol!

Comment

• Had a feeling this thread would get bumped after last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
              maybe you should bust out a vhs too, to look up the last time the knicks were a respectable franchise! thanks for hooking it up with D. Lee! You guys really got some superstars in Turiaf and Azubukie, lol!

Maybe I should but then I'd find Spree choking da sh et outta your franchise !

Lee was a goner anyway so enjoy him as that salary continues 2 escalate !

Respectability you say ?

That's something not given 2 gayarea69er fan "peeleft:!!!

Comment

• Mellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It's almost like watching a video game. It was amazing to see. I think Mike should have left him in to go get 70 though.
                Last edited by SkillspayBills; 01-25-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• I am glad to see Melo get 62 points he's my favorite NBA player he reminds me alot of Big dog Glen Rob.

Comment

Maybe I should but then I'd find Spree choking da sh et outta your franchise !

Lee was a goner anyway so enjoy him as that salary continues 2 escalate !

Respectability you say ?

That's something not given 2 gayarea69er fan "peeleft:!!!
                    Out of all NY's storied franchises, which have made the playoffs? Bay Area made it in every single sport last year. NY, not one! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Check out the Knicks record. Then check the Warriors. Then maybe you will realize you shouldn't be talking shit.

Oh yeah, tell me again about how Jeremy Tyler is a rookie.

Comment

• I think we can all agree that "The Slim Reaper" is the MVP for the first half of this season.

Comment

Working...
                      X