**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    dude talking about NCAA in a pro basketball thread lol

College sports is a million times better than watching a bunch millionairs play a game they dont care about anymore.

Nothing comes close to college football and basketball. Who cares about the new york bricks anyways. The only guy any good on that team is that chinese guy A 5'3'' chinese guy is their best player

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      College sports is a million times better than watching a bunch millionairs play a game they dont care about anymore.

Nothing comes close to college football and basketball. Who cares about the new york bricks anyways. The only guy any good on that team is that chinese guy A 5'3'' chinese guy is their best player
      i do .......

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        i do .......

Well, mabe you feel the same passion for your pro teams like I do my college teams. I guess that's awful lot then.

Comment

Lin is like 6'3, way to be racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
            Lin is like 6'3, way to be racist.

I know he's 6'3'', that was a typo goofis. No one 5'3'' could play basketball unless it was like 10 year olds leauge lol

Comment

I know he's 6'3'', that was a typo goofis. No one 5'3'' could play basketball unless it was like 10 year olds leauge lol
              Say what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                Say what?

He's like 5'5'' or 5'6'' right

Comment

He's like 5'5'' or 5'6'' right
                  Nope, he is 5'3. Shortest ever to play in the NBA.

Comment

• tbh college basketball is boring as hell they barely score over 50 points and the offence is just blah

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      tbh college basketball is boring as hell they barely score over 50 points and the offence is just blah

Well, that's because they actully play defense unlike most of the NBA teams.

Comment

Working...
                      X