Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so bad for Amare. He'll probably end up being the odd man out, when he's the guy that chose to go to New York and wanted to put the Knicks on the map as a title contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I feel so bad for Amare. He'll probably end up being the odd man out, when he's the guy that chose to go to New York and wanted to put the Knicks on the map as a title contender.
      good point....

Comment

I feel so bad for Amare. He'll probably end up being the odd man out, when he's the guy that chose to go to New York and wanted to put the Knicks on the map as a title contender.
        dude was playing like a mvp till melo got traded there

Comment

• I don't see anyone taking Amare's enormous UNINSURED contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            If the knicks never would have traded for Anthony.

That team they had was solid.
            Actually Melo forcing a trade rather than just waiting to sign in the offseason is the main problem. The Knicks would have traded for Chris Paul, probably STILL have signed Tyson Chandler and been well on their way to a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Well, I don't even know how I was ever in this thread.

I never liked the knicks, even way back when I was actually a fan of basketball.

However, I always was, and remain, a playoffs fan, and I also like catching some regular season games here and there. I'm also a fan of the Blazers, as I said, as my original state's only pro sports franchise. Besides, they use to be quite good.

But, I'm not from Japan or anything, so don't give me a pass for that. I'll ask you this though, did I say anything non-factual? I could have brought up Amary Stoudamire (however his name is spelled) but I chose not to. For one reason, I actually don't blame him. I'm not a professional athlete, but I've done stupid **** before. I think that all of the stuff he's been through recently was really the cause; too much frustration. It was very stupid, but it happens. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. However, he isn't there and his team needs him, that isn't as easily overlooked.
              Look at what I bolded bro. You said "Nicks fans" multiple times. They are the NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS. That's the only thing I was commentating on.

Comment

why would you feel bad for the guy? he came here for 100 million dollars. had phoenix offered him what the knicks did, he'd be in phoenix.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Lets take a trip down memory lane shall we ?

You jumped in the thread clowning on Knick fans at the Garden for their enthusiasm.

Being up 4 points or 30 should never curb a fans noise level. Should it ?

It's the Garden in NYC Heat/Knicks 7vs2 1st round NBA playoffs what did you expect ???

Excuse us die hard Knick fans while we continue to root against the inevitable.

While I overlook the fact your in Scotland waving Heat Jerseys impressing us with your vast 6yrs of NBA knowledge !!!

Catch many NBA games over the pond ???

Mar sin leat !!!
                  I never clowned them for being loud. I was just shocked at how loud they were lol. The Heat's house has never made that sort of noise.

What's me being from Scotland have to do with anything ? that doesn't make me any less of a fan than you.

I never even attempted to make out i was a basketball expert so don't see why you decided to bring up the amount of years i have watched basketball. I'm a student of the game and i'm proud of it.

Regarding what i put in my sig is none of your business. You have Carmelo in your sig and i wouldn't hate on you for it. If i want to represent the nba team i root for, i can do so especially when it's playoff time.

one last thing, there is very rarely any nba games on where i'm from but that's what internet streams are for and i'm always watching games, i love basketball just like you do.

Good luck next game Bernie, your team's gonna need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
                    I never clowned them for being loud. I was just shocked at how loud they were lol. The Heat's house has never made that sort of noise.

What's me being from Scotland have to do with anything ? that doesn't make me any less of a fan than you.

I never even attempted to make out i was a basketball expert so don't see why you decided to bring up the amount of years i have watched basketball. I'm a student of the game and i'm proud of it.

Regarding what i put in my sig is none of your business. You have Carmelo in your sig and i wouldn't hate on you for it. If i want to represent the nba team i root for, i can do so especially when it's playoff time.

one last thing, there is very rarely any nba games on where i'm from but that's what internet streams are for and i'm always watching games, i love basketball just like you do.

Good luck next game Bernie, your team's gonna need it.

This is what you posted.

With the way the Knicks crowd was acting, you'd think there team was up 30 yet they are only up four with Wade and LeBron going 5-15 in the first half lol.

I didn't realize you were complimenting the Knick fans at the Garden with the loud noise decibel. My English must be off. Maybe what you posted was lost in translation ?

Its not your fault your a Heat fan.

True, you're no less of a fan.

But how do you differentiate the noise level between both arenas ?

You just might be catching good and bad streams ? I kid !!!

Truth be told you brought it up by defending yourself from not being a band wagoner. If your a student of the game there's no need to be offended.

Regarding what i put in my sig is none of your business. You have Carmelo in your sig and i wouldn't hate on you for it.

No hate here. You go ahead and sport what ever sig you want to and I'll just mind my business.

Anyone that feels as passionately for our game as you've stated and does so from the distance you do is alright my book.

No offense meant. No offense taken Green K sent.

Luck ? At this point..... I'm only accepting divine intervention !!!
                    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-05-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

This is what you posted.

With the way the Knicks crowd was acting, you'd think there team was up 30 yet they are only up four with Wade and LeBron going 5-15 in the first half lol.

I didn't realize you were complimenting the Knick fans at the Garden with the loud noise decibel. My English must be off. Maybe what you posted was lost in translation ?

Its not your fault your a Heat fan.

True, you're no less of a fan.

But how do you differentiate the noise level between both arenas ?

You just might be catching good and bad streams ? I kid !!!

Truth be told you brought it up by defending yourself from not being a band wagoner. If your a student of the game there's no need to be offended.

Regarding what i put in my sig is none of your business. You have Carmelo in your sig and i wouldn't hate on you for it.

No hate here. You go ahead and sport what ever sig you want to and I'll just mind my business.

Anyone that feels as passionately for our game as you've stated and does so from the distance you do is alright my book.

No offense meant. No offense taken Green K sent.

Luck ? At this point..... I'm only accepting divine intervention !!!
                      After reading what i wrote, i have to admit i came off with a negative tone so i'm sorry for that. It's probably because it was during a game and i was probably frustrated with how the Heat were playing.

Glad we were able to clear that up and you seem pretty cool yourself.

Green k back.

Comment

Working...
                      X