Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Just another Knick fan wishing you luck !!! :blow:
    Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    You serious? LMAO this guy he is the sort of "fan" who cheers everytime the other team scores.
    Haha yup...the kid has some issues with these Knicks for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Haha yup...the kid has some issues with these Knicks for some reason.

If I'm reading this guy right he hasn't gotten over the Melo for our former team trade.

Time to move on and get over it.

Believe it or not we're better and have a chance at achieving something special as oppose to accepting mediocrity !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        If I'm reading this guy right he hasn't gotten over the Melo for our former team trade.

Time to move on and get over it.

Believe it or not we're better and have a chance at achieving something special as oppose to accepting mediocrity !!!
        I forgot who it was but someone made a great point about the trade. How Denver LOOKED like they were the winners because they won so many games but, yes the extra players and energy will lead to wins but when you NEED a basket. Really NEED just one basket a super star is absolutely irreplaceable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I forgot who it was but someone made a great point about the trade. How Denver LOOKED like they were the winners because they won so many games but, yes the extra players and energy will lead to wins but when you NEED a basket. Really NEED just one basket a super star is absolutely irreplaceable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

I can't begin to tell you the arguments and disagreements I've gotten into with fellow Knick fans and even family members over the subject.

Needless to say they're seeing the light.

Its taken more time than it should have but they finally get it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post

I am just happy It hasn't been removed by one of my mod homie's.

Comment

• Its too bad we can only renegotiate contracts after 3 yrs in.

Gonna hate to lose some of our players next season.

Melo and Stats gonna have to do this eventually just to contend !!!

Comment

• So we go up 18 and I change the channel, look and we are only up 3? WTF.

Comment

• who got the updated seedings.. ?

Comment

• Win or lose today we're playing Sat.

Doesn't really matter if its the Bulls or the Heat.

What matters is we're healthy and ready to pull off the upset !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X