No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    Derick rose was walking around in a boot yesterday might not play tonight.. I'm ready for another repeat performance from Melo!
    Oh boy. I can't wait until later tonight.
    Last edited by WARQUEZ; 04-10-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      Oh boy. I can't wait until later tonight.
      Look at this coward. Can't WAIT to start hating. Do you understand just how pathetic you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Look at this coward. Can't WAIT to start hating. Do you understand just how pathetic you are.
        You seem rather upset. Are you gonna be this upset at Melo after tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          You seem rather upset. Are you gonna be this upset at Melo after tonight?

Question is will the hate consume you more or about the same after Melo has a similar game ???

I'm more !!!

So have this in advance !!!

Comment

• Time to ***** slap the Knicks back to the 8th seed

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              Time to ***** slap the Knicks back to the 8th seed

You mad ???

You ain't b!ch slappin no one !!!

What makes you think you can do it when you guys haven't done it all season ?

Time to feel the wrath of Melo and the Knicks !!!

Comment

• One of the best rivalries in sports history. Starks used to get on my nerves lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                  One of the best rivalries in sports history. Starks used to get on my nerves lol

Great games !

Remember those games like they were yesterday.

The Knicks got past the Bulls in 94 but it wasn't quite legit because that man wasn't there !!

You think Starks got on your nerves !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    You mad ???

You ain't b!ch slappin no one !!!

What makes you think you can do it when you guys haven't done it all season ?

Time to feel the wrath of Melo and the Knicks !!!
                    yeah I'm mad we dropped that game because we couldn't buy free throws or rebound before melo last shot that one hurt can't believe we got out hustled by the Knicks like that.
                    we made yall look good lets see if you could do that again in Chicago

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      yeah I'm mad we dropped that game because we couldn't buy free throws or rebound before melo last shot that one hurt can't believe we got out hustled by the Knicks like that.
                      we made yall look good lets see if you could do that again in Chicago

Yeah man those free thows killed you but you guys showed me a lil something coming back after being down 21 !!!

Looking forward to tonight's match up !!!

Don't know why Rose is using the ankle excuse ???

Guess he knows Shumps got the clamps ready for his @ss !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X