No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    I knew something had to be up with Stat this year for him to be playing so weak.
    I think he should just get the surgery and get it over with. Right now he's trying some non surgical treatment but he's probably going to have a exacerbation of the same injury if he doesn't fix it permanently.
    I want to have Stat healthy and ready for next season.
    yeah.. stat better be ready next year.. carmelo can bring rain himself.. one of the most versatile score i've seen when engaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      but who would u rather want to face bernie? miami or chicago? coz i cant see you climbing higher than the 7th seed..

Honestly, The Bulls.

Optimistically speaking The Atlantic Div. crown is still up for grabs ?

Though the Knicks have a tougher schedule down the stretch its obtainable !!!

As much as I despise the Heat they're a tough nut to crack !

Though the Heat still have their last second shot debacles they've gelled quite nicely.

Don't care how many stars one team rolls out there. Time is needed to mold a team. That said The Heats ready for the next step.

I'm just hoping they have the who's the man issues come money time !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I knew something had to be up with Stat this year for him to be playing so weak.
        I think he should just get the surgery and get it over with. Right now he's trying some non surgical treatment but he's probably going to have a exacerbation of the same injury if he doesn't fix it permanently.
        I want to have Stat healthy and ready for next season.

Don't know if you caught that Steven A article ?

At this point I agree with you 100%

Why take the risk ?

He's on the books for 3 more years !!!

He hasn't been right since the initial injury in last years playoffs series !!!

In my opinion he knew it and gradually picked up his game till he reinjured it and pinched those nerves !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Honestly, The Bulls.

Optimistically speaking The Atlantic Div. crown is still up for grabs ?

Though the Knicks have a tougher schedule down the stretch its obtainable !!!

As much as I despise the Heat they're a tough nut to crack !

Though the Heat still have their last second shot debacles they've gelled quite nicely.

Don't care how many stars one team rolls out there. Time is needed to mold a team. That said The Heats ready for the next step.

I'm just hoping they have the who's the man issues come money time !!!
          if amare is healthy, i think you have better chance on pulling it against the heat since he can cancel bostrich production. melo can match lebron. wade is the only guy that can wreak havoc against your team but chandler is the key though.. your center and PG position is better than the heat..

not to mention your x-factors which are heats waterloo.. JR and novak can certainly kill it beyond the arc.

Comment

if amare is healthy, i think you have better chance on pulling it against the heat since he can cancel bostrich production. melo can match lebron. wade is the only guy that can wreak havoc against your team but chandler is the key though.. your center and PG position is better than the heat..

not to mention your x-factors which are heats waterloo.. JR and novak can certainly kill it beyond the arc.

My man, You make a lot of key points !!!

One x factor you haven't mentioned is Shump's D.

Though its a task for any defender to slow down Wade if Shump could slow down Wade ? You might witness one helluva series !!!

That said I'm thinking Amare's not gonna be ready for prime time.

I'm just hoping everybody else is healthy down the stretch !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              My man, You make a lot of key points !!!

One x factor you haven't mentioned is Shump's D.

Though its a task for any defender to slow down Wade if Shump could slow down Wade ? You might witness one helluva series !!!

That said I'm thinking Amare's not gonna be ready for prime time.

I'm just hoping everybody else is healthy down the stretch !!!
              iman i think can bother wade, but i do think wade can still impose his will to win on him. he's too strong for iman..

and ohh, better hope the zebras doesn't bring their A game also.. DWHISTLE will be probably licking his chops..

Comment

iman i think can bother wade, but i do think wade can still impose his will to win on him. he's too strong for iman..

and ohh, better hope the zebras doesn't bring their A game also.. DWHISTLE will be probably licking his chops..

I wouldn't underestimate Shump's strength. He's a big boy !!!

Wade's got crazy skills no doubt but Shump is a relentless pest !!!

Don't know if refs will swallow the whistle if and when the time comes ?

Win or lose from this point forward. All Knick fans will reflect back after the season and know Shump was a big part of it and a big part of their future !

Comment

• knicks fans on a high these days I will put up some Epoint on the Hawks tonight get at me knicks fans

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                    knicks fans on a high these days I will put up some Epoint on the Hawks tonight get at me knicks fans

Well I'm at you !!!

How many points you wanna give me ?

That's e-points wouldn't expect any points the way Atlanta's playing.
                    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-30-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Time to get revenge for the Hawks treating our coach like ****. Go Knicks!

Comment

Working...
                      X