No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
    That noone outside New York talked about.
    Lol

Your arguments are weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Just came back from THE GARDEN baby. Enjoyed myself so much I can't wait to go back. The best part was WHOOPING THE MAGIC'S ASS. There was no way in hell I was going to MSG to watch the Knicks lose.
      You were there for the epic butt whipping. I wish I was there to bask in the feeling of victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
        He can be great, but not near one of the best in the league. He was never the top on his team.
        Because he was playing behind one of the very best point guards ever. I think it's time to say that Nash at his best is better than Stockton at his best. Not even joking. Nash adds the threat of a top 3 all time jump shot.

STAT was a fucking monster last year and if you think that because people didn't notice that changes things, you're wrong. Plain and simple. He was a flat out beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          You were there for the epic butt whipping. I wish I was there to bask in the feeling of victory.
          Everytime Novak knocked down a 3 the eruption was unreal. That 21-0 run, especially when JR got the steal for a 3 you could barely hear anything but cheering. Lost my voice but I have no regrets bro. Great time.

Comment

• less than a month left in the season and im starting to see a big things for the Knicks in the playoffs if they keep playing the way they are.. we're about to make some noise and ruin someones postseason Finals hope..

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Everytime Novak knocked down a 3 the eruption was unreal. That 21-0 run, especially when JR got the steal for a 3 you could barely hear anything but cheering. Lost my voice but I have no regrets bro. Great time.
              LOL told you Novak owns MSG.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                LOL told you Novak owns MSG.
                what are the chances of NY upsetting your team pre?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  what are the chances of NY upsetting your team pre?

If they can comeback from injury and stay healthy ?

Pretty damn good !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    If they can comeback from injury and stay healthy ?

Pretty damn good !!!
                    but who would u rather want to face bernie? miami or chicago? coz i cant see you climbing higher than the 7th seed..

Comment

• I knew something had to be up with Stat this year for him to be playing so weak.
                      I think he should just get the surgery and get it over with. Right now he's trying some non surgical treatment but he's probably going to have a exacerbation of the same injury if he doesn't fix it permanently.
                      I want to have Stat healthy and ready for next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X