Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lin you don't get paid to shoot the ball down the stretch !!!

F@ck D'Antoni !!!

Shoot the ball Melo !!!

Comment

• I used to hate the Knicks back in the 90's.

Not anymore that's why I want them to turn the corner and start winning again.

Comment

• Shumps one of our best defenders !!!

D'Antoni waits till under the minute mark to reinsert him ???

I'm done with D'Antoni !!!

Points on the way !!!

Comment

• I don't mind losing to a great team like the Bulls. So this loss wasn't nearly as bad as the one to the Bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I don't mind losing to a great team like the Bulls. So this loss wasn't nearly as bad as the one to the Bucks.
            Really because they just took the 8 seed from you tonight didn't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Lin you don't get paid to shoot the ball down the stretch !!!

F@ck D'Antoni !!!

Shoot the ball Melo !!!
              Melo is garbage this season. Hes averaging like .35 this season and he doesn't even shoot a lot of 3 pointers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
                Melo is garbage this season. Hes averaging like .35 this season and he doesn't even shoot a lot of 3 pointers.
                Huh ? Got the garbage part but you lost me after that !!!

.35 What ?

Doesn't shoot 3s ?

Huh ???

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Shumps one of our best defenders !!!

D'Antoni waits till under the minute mark to reinsert him ???

I'm done with D'Antoni !!!

Points on the way !!!

I think D'Antoni is a great coach always liked his system but is not working in New York they need a new coach after this season but you guys need to trade Melo or Amare both can't be on the same 5 IMO and even worse they are getting James/Wade money

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                    I think D'Antoni is a great coach always liked his system but is not working in New York they need a new coach after this season but you guys need to trade Melo or Amare both can't be on the same 5 IMO and even worse they are getting James/Wade money
                    Sorry have to disagree with you about D'Antoni being a great coach.

Too many bonehead moves this year as well as questionable moves during his playoff runs in Phoenix !!!

Is his style of play enjoyable to watch ? Sure, when its successful !!!

He's not taking this team or any other team to the promise land without stressing the importance of D. F@ck you'd have to be a marathoner on both ends for it to consistently work !!!

Not sure about Melo and Stat being able to mesh ?

Maybe the Knick brass should wait on the new coach to make that decision !!!

Comment

• Time for D'Antoni to go

Comment

Working...
                      X