No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    Chandler should have picked number 8 so the pic could've had the 718 area code.

Comment

The knicks wont get higher than a 5 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        The knicks wont get higher than a 5 seed.
        Put all your points where your mouth is.

Comment

I dont care about these points.

The celtics, heat, bulls are all better. If orlando holds on to dwight they are too. Teams like atl and indiana have more complete teams than nyk.

Outside of their best three players their team sucks. And their coach is proven to be incapable of teaching defense.

Comment

I dont care about these points.

The celtics, heat, bulls are all better. If orlando holds on to dwight they are too. Teams like atl and indiana have more complete teams than nyk.

Outside of their best three players their team sucks. And their coach is proven to be incapable of teaching defense.
            Top to bottom our team is pretty awesome. Landry Fields, Iman Shumpert remember those names.
            After the Knicks crush the celtics Christmas day remember to log in and revist this thread.
            Last season Knicks did pretty good despite a lack of a full season for Amare and Melo to gel and no decent Center leaving Amare to play big minutes at that position.
            With Chandler at the 5 Amare is going to be a lot fresher in the post season and be in beast mode.
            Melo is going to school everybody at his position as usual. Tyson will anchor the Defense, Fields the runner up rookie of the year will be much better. Iman Shumpert will emerge as a 6th man off the bench. Balkman, Jefferis, Jared Jordan, Bibby we have some solid bench players.
            Only position I'm a little worried about is Toney Douglas at starting PG but if he does bad we can go with Iman or Bibby.
            Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 12-18-2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

If you can get davis and one more vet at the 4 then ill change my mind. Until then well see. I think chandler compliments melo and amare. Im still not sure amare and melo compliment eachother.

Comment

If you can get davis and one more vet at the 4 then ill change my mind. Until then well see. I think chandler compliments melo and amare. Im still not sure amare and melo compliment eachother.
                We got Davis and we don't need another Veteran 4 we got two Rookie 7 footers to plus Jeffreis who is 6 ft 11, plus another 2nd year guy who's 6 ft 11. I'd rather have young athletic big men because they have room to improve. Knicks are not going to be like the Heat we actually have decent role players.

Comment

new york city welcomes

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....davis.knicks/

Comment

Any other fans watch the game last night? I was encouraged when the reserves played almost the entire second half of the game and were able to close out the game. Shumpert is great Defensively, and Douglas' jumper is tough. Harrelson is going to be great off the bench at the 4 or 5, and he can hit the 3 point shot. Amare just has to shake off the rust and I can see some great win streaks. The defense looked so great last night.

Comment

• My kinda thread!!! My biggest concerns this year is TD as the starting PG right now. He's TERRIBLE at running the offense & is more of a spark guy off the bench. Also D'antoni & his late game offensive decisions cost the Knicks many games where we should've won.

Iman Shumpert is going to surprise ALOT of people:

Comment

Working...
                      X