No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    since when did all asians see themselves as the same...in asia or care about people from other asian countries besides america
    in america , asians kinda group up together.

it's not unusual to see a group of asians hanging out and they're all from different asian nationalities.

Comment

• Originally posted by black_celph View Post
      since when did all asians see themselves as the same...in asia or care about people from other asian countries besides in america
      I've actually kind of been wondering this too...I don't remember it being like this with other successful Asian athletes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
        yeah he wants to be goofy ass mike brown or sorry ass doc rivers.
        do you think he'll coach again?

i bet ya he'd be interested in the knicks job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          do you think he'll coach again?

i bet ya he'd be interested in the knicks job.
          trade amare for boozer.

replace d'antoni with phil jackson.

championship.

Comment

trade amare for boozer.

replace d'antoni with phil jackson.

championship.
            the **** is it with you and boozer?

i think you have a man crush on the guy just because he did well against your team in a past life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              the **** is it with you and boozer?

i think you have a man crush on the guy just because he did well against your team in a past life.
              boozer goes well with the triangle offense , dumbass amphibian.

amare doesn't.

boozer i feel is quite underrated.

i saw plenty of him playing for utah and he was a damn good player.

Comment

amare doesn't.

he was consistently making perimeter shots then which made him very effective, especially against your team.

he's very erratic now.

i just realized, not only does he like playing in a triangle offense, he likes playing against teams who run it too.

Comment

amare doesn't.

boozer is overrated he doesn't rebound for a big not a good passer and can't play D only good thing about Boozer is his post up game if Taj could learn some post moves you would see Boozer on the Bulls bench

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I've actually kind of been wondering this too...I don't remember it being like this with other successful Asian athletes
                    Like who, Yao Ming? Hideo Nomo? Ichiro Suzuki? I'd say Tiger Woods but black people claimed him real quick. A lot of the hype and support Lin is getting is because of his story, the team he plays for, and what he's been able to do in a TEAM sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      boozer is overrated he doesn't rebound for a big not a good passer and can't play D only good thing about Boozer is his post up game if Taj could learn some post moves you would see Boozer on the Bulls bench
                      boozer is not overrated.

if anything he's underrated.

no one thinks he's any good.

and boozer is a solid passer , can shoot and has good post up.

but that was when he played in a good system for a good coach.

boozer is no tim duncan but he ain't paid like one either. look up how much he gets paid and how much guys like amare , david lee , etc. get paid.

boozer earns his keep. can't say the same for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X