No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Uh no. If you go back a few pages, you'll see that I said "don't get me wrong, Lebron is like top in every statistical category." Which is basically what you're saying, his stats are pretty.

There is no hate. Lebron lacks the intangible of making the players around him elevate their game.

MJ had that ability, Kobe has that ability, Magic had that ability, Bird had that ability, Stockton had that ability.

Not every nba star has that ability, it's not a knock, it's just reality. Wade doesn't really have it to the extent of the aforementioned people but he can get the people around him to dig down and give their all for him. Lebron, doesn't have it, at least not yet. Kobe didn't have it immediately either but eventually it came to him.
    you dont know basketball if you think kobe makes his teammates better and lebron doesnt.....smfh

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      you dont know basketball if you think kobe makes his teammates better and lebron doesnt.....smfh
      I used to be a proud Lebron hater, but for some reason, this season, I've kinda taken a liking to the guy. Even then, I've always said that he's one of the best passing big men. Many a times, he looks to get his teammates involved. Sometimes too much, cuz he could be soooooo dominant if he wanted to.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Here comes all the "exposed" talk. (I hate that ****in word)...If 10-11 really good games doesn't prove someone is a really good player. How does 1 game against the league's best team that gameplanned almost entirely to stop him, prove that he sucks?
        I expected that, because the Heat are that good on the perimeter, with Lebron and Wade flying around they are probably the worst matchup for a team that drives and dishes like the Knicks. Lin wasn't going into this game with a very good chance of having a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by f l i c k e r View Post
          so i'm a hater because i look at lebron's strengths and weaknesses?

you'z be just hatin' , dawg.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I used to be a proud Lebron hater, but for some reason, this season, I've kinda taken a liking to the guy. Even then, I've always said that he's one of the best passing big men. Many a times, he looks to get his teammates involved. Sometimes too much, cuz he could be soooooo dominant if he wanted to.
            Exactly, the man is basically a PG in a PF body...his court vision, his passing, his ability to get his team invloved....look at last years finals, who was delivering the pre match pep talk? him....thats what happens when the team trusts you....what happened to the Cavs when Bron left? they looked like a d-league team. Flicker is just a hater, or some other players fanboy...or just talking out of his ass...the only complaint about him is his mental strenght.....if he gets that in check over the years without losing a lot physically, the dude is gonna be a nightmare
            Last edited by -Hyperion-; 02-23-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• If LeBron were a better outside shooter[better 3pt shooter specifically] and an 86% FT shooter, he would've reach 20,000 points already.

Comment

• **** Lebron. **** the Heat. They can eat a dick. Proud Knick Fan Heat Hater which I won't deny. They are frustratingly good. They make plays and shots that completely demoralize your team. SMH it was so annoying and frustrating watching them fly all over the place and get every damn loose ball.

Comment

• the only reason the heat gets all this hype is because their coach is asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    the only reason the heat gets all this hype is because their coach is asian.
                    if their coach was white , they'd have won a title already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                      if their coach was white , they'd have won a title already.
                      you should be banned like tua.

Comment

Working...
                      X